Tuesday 1 November 2011

Belt Clip - junk


I bought this cause I thought there would be 2 clips, turns out this is a single clip with the lock piece considered the 2nd piece. I guess it's my mistake for misunderstanding what was being sold, but I think the title of the item is a little confusing "2 piece set".



The case for my G1 costs the same amount and comes with a clip, so I see no point of buying just a clip itself, unless the case for your phone costs much more. REPLACEMENT BELT CLIP for SNAP-ON COVER HARD CASE - 2 PIECE SET ATTACHES TO MOST PHONE COVERS

cheap plastic, don't buy this garbage. Worst part is my nokia 5800 took a 4 feet fall because this clip broke. And now my phone is showing problems, don't think the manufacturer is going to speak up to cover the cost of my phone repair/replacement due to their junky belt clip.



RR. - Junk'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information