Tuesday 1 November 2011

Office Supplies - markers, scented


My girlfriend bought me these after I had been talking about them constantly for a month. I love Mr. Sketch scented markers and when I found out Sanford was also making scented dry-erase markers, I was ecstatic. However, the colors are very faint when compared to regular Expo markers. You can hardly read them from more than a few feet away. Another minor gripe is that I didn't care that much for the smell of the black marker. I was hoping it was black licorice scented, but it's actually a mint chocolate smell. I ended up giving her the black marker because she enjoyed the smell of it and I kept the other three. The other three markers smell great! Expo Scents Chisel Tip Dry Erase Markers, 4 Colored Markers (83514) - Office Supplies - Markers - Sanford - Scented'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • markers
  • ,
  • scented
  • ,
  • sanford
  • ,
  • office supplies