Wednesday 2 November 2011

Laboratory - notebook, notebooks


The quality is very good and it is almost a letter size - still need to cut to fit if you want to hang the printed page, but now just a little bit. I noted that fact, because it is very hard to find a quad-lined notebook that fit a letter page.

Since there are quad-lovers (like me) and some of them are also a printed page stapling-lovers (like me) I am sharing my experience about it - this notebook is the biggest I could find among quads. Rediform Quadrille Ruled Stiff Cover 10 1/8 x 7 7/8 Inch 96-Page Lab Notebook (53110)

I use this notebook for my lab class because we're required to have a hardcover notebook with sewn-in pages; it works great, and I like to use quadrille paper more than lined. I only wish this was available in a cheaper price.

We use these notebooks in my research lab for all of our projects and in the teaching lab so students can learn how to document their experiments and record data properly. The cover is rigid, pages are sewn in, and the quadrille format facilitates drawing tables, etc. Sharpies will bleed through the paper, however, so avoid those or write only on one side of the page. I do wish the pages were numbered, but otherwise, they fit our needs quite well. - Notebooks - Notebook'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information