Thursday 3 November 2011

Cell Phone Battery - cell phone battery, motorola


The seller sent me a lower power battery with a different snn#. I would not trust this seller - this switch after purchase makes them unreliablein my opinion. Seller DOES NOT HAVE this item in stock and switches to the BR50 if you order this item. When I called, they will either refund my money or try to sell me the replacement at a reduced cost. So, why is this item still listed for sale from them on Amazon?? NEW Motorola Standard Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery 780 mAh This Battery is a Factory Original Battery, Designed And Built Specifically For The Motorola RAZR V3,V3a, V3C, V3M Cell Phone Models

Buyers Beware....The battery depicted adjacent to the item description is NOT the battery I received for my v3M. I received an older, first generation Motorola battery for the v3M which has a black casing. Although the battery is compatible and appears to be functioning satisfactorily at this point, it was clearly NOT the item represented on the website. The second generation (newer) Motorola batteries for the v3M contain black graphics on a white background-as pictured on the website. This is deceptive and somewhat misrepresentational. My suggestion is to check and verify by contacting the merchant prior to purchasing the item. The term "new" simply implies that the item has not been used and has nothing to do with how long the item has been stored or inventoried. Remember... Batteries lose capacity the longer that they have been stored. Always get the latest generation/version and check the date/production codes if at all possible. These are usually embossed on the casing of the cell. Refuse to purchase from a vendor who does not or will not furnish you with this information-it is critical in insuring that you are receiving fresh merchandise.

Please note, that the listing I am reviewing has been changed by Amazon.com because the seller (BargainCell) misrepresented the product - this, however, was the only aide that I was given from Amazon.com. I tried to rate the item without any star at all, unfortunately the rating system here will not allow this. The original listing, from which I ordered, listed a 780 mAh with a SNN5794A. This was clearly stated in the headline of the ad and the photograph clearly showed this. I was sent a BR50, which the retailer also carried and had listed for half the price of the battery I ordered. When I emailed and called to tell them they had sent the wrong battery I was told they did not carry, and had never carried, the battery I ordered. I was surprised and expressed that surprise since the item was clearly photographed and described in the headline of their ad. Four weeks later, after many emails and a phone call, my money was refunded, including shipping costs. However, in order to receive the refund, I had to pay for certified return shipping to the retailer, which they refused to pay. In the end it cost me $3 and a lot of time to look at and hold the wrong battery. My happy ending, I ordered the original battery on Ebay for less than half the cost and had it in less than half the time.

I did receive a battery in a timely fashion, however, I was sent the wrong battery! In contacting BargainCell, I was told the Amazon ad was incorrect: the battery listed is what I want, the battery received was a different battery that would not operate the phone. The company sent me a no postage required USPS mailing label and told me I might want to spend 75 cents for a return receipt. Being uninformed about USPS practices, I went to the post office, handed them the envelope with the return label attached and asked to add a return receipt. The postal worker informed me that it wasn't possible to add any services to a prepaid label. Further, if I wanted a return receipt, I would have to pay for the mail charge and the additional service for a total of almost $7. The battery cost less than $9 so, no, I did not pay for the shipping. Now, as you might have anticipated, BargainCell claims not to have received the returned battery and I simply gave them $9 for nothing. No, I am not a happy customer and rate this exchange one (1) star only because Amazon's system doesn't appear to support zero (0) stars.

razr v3 Batteries must be rejects or fakes or expired. They only hold enough charge for one call before empty. They swelled after recharging and barely held a charge. Worse than 2 year old originals. Don't buy! Got BR50 710mah labeled battery just like some others , not the 780mah advertised. Shame on Amazon for carrying them and defrauding customers. Total waste of money buying from Bargain Cell!

The wrong battery was shipped. After some back and forth it was determined by them that the listing was wrong so I got my money back less the 75 cents I paid for delivery confirmation. I bought from someone else since they could not supply what was listed.

I had the same experience as AJ Glazer. Bargain Cell did not ship the OEM battery I ordered, but sent the BR50 instead. This after I had preemptively called Bargain Cell to verify they had the OEM battery in stock and would be shipping that model. I kept the BR50 because I needed a battery and for $10 it was not worth the time required to go through the return and replace routine. However I will NOT be doing future business with Bargain Cell. - Battery - Razr Battery - Motorola - Cell Phone Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information