Wednesday 2 November 2011

Samsung Wep200 - samsung wep200, headset


I had to replace my original hook after it broke in half. I decided to order the 10 pack thinking that these would do the same. I'm still on my first one. These seem to be a little stronger than the original and I know that I have 9 more when I need them. Samsung Original Ear Hook Earhooks hooks for WEP180 WEP185 WEP200 WEP210 WEP350 WEP500 Bluetooth Headset [ TEN PACK EARHOOKS ]

My ten pack is down to five....they keep braking. I kept my bluetooth is a outside pocket in my purse where two broke, I changed to a section of my console in the car, one broke, I brought a padded pouch, fourth one broke and the last one broke while I was wearing my bluetooth. I thought someone had shot at me, almost wreck the car. I have not been careless; no dropping, bumping or sitting on it. I have no idea what the problem is.

It is a good thing that I bought 10, because the first one broke as I was puttng it on, and the second one broke after I had it on and tried to remove it to change to the other ear. In it's defense though, they aren't that expensive, in fact I think that I paid more for the shipping.

Not a lot to review here. It's a pretty basic product, not a whole lot can go wrong. Works fine. Got here quick. My only issue is that, like the one that came with my ear piece, this is still breakable. I find it hard to believe that they can't make one of these things unbreakable.

when the factory supplied ear hook immediately broke on me I thought I needed to buy multiple replacements so I bought a ten pack. It has been nearly two months and i am still using the first ear hook of the pack.

Not using these ear hooks as intended. I have a set of earbud headphones that don't stay in well and I'm using these to help keep the earbuds in place. Works OK, but doesn't stay on very well - not surprising as they aren't designed for my earbuds. - Samsung Wep200 - Headset - Ear Hook'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information