Wednesday 2 November 2011

Cadex Pin Nailer - 23 gauge, grex


I purchased this micro pinner about two weeks ago and have been using it constantly at work. The tool is light, well balanced and has plenty of power with absolutely no kick when firing. I have several Max framing and coil guns that have been used pretty much constantly over the 5 years with no problems, and this micro pinner seems to have the same quality as the framing guns. Max NF235A/23-35 23-Gauge Pinner

I have several max air tools including 400 psi high pressure air compressor and high pressure coil framing guns they are acouple years old and have been great they are made in japan. I just bought a max air pinner opened it up and its made in tiawan needless to say 200.00$+ is to much to spend on this tool made in tiawan so I'm selling it very disapointing - Grex - 23 Gauge - Pinner - Cadex Pin Nailer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information