Saturday 30 May 2009

Abu Garcia


This is my first baitcasting reel. I put it on a new ugly stick tiger lite rod 6'6" medium heavy action. I put this rod to the test the first day i hooked a 16lbs. 30in. bull red. Being the first time useing the reel i had no problem with my brake or drag. The drag was easy to set when the fish put on his fight. I would recomend this reel for anyone. Abu Garcia 5601 Baitcast x Baitcast Round Reel

This is a great real for the price. Once you get it adjusted it's difficult to backlash on it. It's comfortable to cast all day. With the line capacity you fish worry free for the heavyweights. I love the clicker as I usually use it for carp and catfish. I am very happy with this reel.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Abu Garcia Abu Garcia Abu Garcia