Thursday 28 May 2009

Ipod Wall Charger - usb charger, ipod accessories


This item does not work with the Iphone 3G and Ipod touch 3G as advertised. Probably the reason why it is being sold for 1 cent.



The reason for this is because Apple decided to make things complicated for everyone and no longer support both 12V and 5V charging. Accessory Manufacturers were apparently warned about this 1 year in advance but whoever is selling this item on amazon is falsely advertising it as compatible with the newest generation iPhones and iPod touch.





DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM IF YOU OWN A 3G IPHONE OR IPOD TOUCH. Nokia Evo 4G Inspire 4G Optimus S LS670 Ascend M860 Epic 4G SPH-D700 Captivate i897 Fascinate Galaxy S SCH-I500 Torch 9800 Droid Incredible Cosmos VN250 USB Power Adapter (White)

I went to plug my iPhone 3gs into the wall. And when I plugged it in, a message popped up on my iPhone that said this accessory was not made to charge your iPhone. What a waste of 6 bucks! It doesn't work. Don't buy!

This looks like an OEM Apple charger but it is not. They try very hard to make it look like an authentic usb plug from Apple but this thing not only failed to charge my iPhone 4 it caused it to malfunction and not even function properly while connected.



I'd avoid this item and seller like the plague. Thank goodness amazon has a fair return policy!

I own a 3g Ipod Touch 32gb and the first charger they sent me did not work. I notified the seller (1To3Shop) and returned the item which they promptly sent a new charger which works marvelously. So all-in-all its a good buy, as long as you've got the time to wait for your replacement :)

With the number of negative reviews about this product not working with the iPhone, I was hesitant to buy it. However, I was pleasantly surprised that, at least as of April 2010, it works just fine charging both my iPhone 3GS and my iPad. YMMV, but my experience has been very positive, particularly given the price.

The product was just what I expected. I recieved it by mail in 3 days and I have used it for about a month with no problems. This product frees up the computer USB port and it seems to charge my iPhone faster. I have used it with my iPod, iPhone 2g, and iPhone 3g.

I bought this adapter a few months ago, and when it arrived it was clearly not a new product. It was without manufacturer packaging, and it was finger-marked and very dirty. It also had many small scratches all over, indicating it had likely been used. I complained, and the company apologized and refunded my money. They also sent me a new, clean adapter and even threw in a new sync cable at no charge. I was delighted that they had made amends, and both adapters worked fine, so I gave them excellent feedback for this transaction. However, this morning I finally got around to trying out the sync cable, and there was trouble. Though it looked a little different from the one that came with my iPod, the cable worked OK, but afterward it remained stuck in my iPod. Whatever I tried, using all my grip strength, it just wouldn't budge. Ten minutes went by until I finally was able to yank it out by the cord, which broke off in the process. I'm just lucky it didn't damage my iPod. I think this company is selling bogus Apple products, which may work--but beware the risks! - Usb Charger - Iphone Charger - Ipod Accessories - Power Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information