Saturday 30 May 2009

Nice Kenneth Cole Pants - expandable waist, dockers


[review written by my husband]I've looked for pants that fit like this for over a year with no luck. I'm 5'9" and weigh about 165 so slim fitting pants work best for me. I've bought other brands that claim to be 'slim' but they're baggy or the rise is too high. These however are neither. They are truly slim-cut for a neat, crisp look and have a lower rise so I don't look like my pants are pulled up to my chest. What's more the fabric is a nice weight so they drape well and the Navy color is truly a clean solid dark blue. I just bought two pair and love them. If you're looking for a nice pair of slacks for daily work wear, these certainly hit the mark. Perry Ellis Men's Bengaline Modern Fit,Fleet Navy,36x32

Good pants. They aren't baggy in the seat like a lot of dress pants. They hang nice with a nice fabric. I was worried about getting them because they are 77% polyester however they have enough rayon that they look more like a wool pant than polyester This is my second pair. - Nice Kenneth Cole Pants - Perfect Pants - Expandable Waist - Dockers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information