Saturday 30 May 2009

Dell Inspiron 1545 Ac Adapter - electronics, power adapter


Just as described. It is about the same length as the one it was replacing. Maybe about 5-6 ft total in length, not overly short or long (but would prefer a longer one). Has the octagonal plug that goes to your computer.



The old one that came with the dell had wore through to the metal on the plug end that goes to the computer from too much "flexing" and at times the old one would just not charge the computer for no reason but if you messed with it by unpluging both cables and trying different outlets it would eventually charge. So it was time for a new one.



Have not had a single problem with this one. Its not a "dell" carger but it's equal in quality, possibly better. Seems like the casing is a little more stiff and doesn't bend as easy, which is a good thing. Laptop AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger+US Power Cord for Dell Inspiron 1318 1545 pp25l

The AC adapter for my girlfriend's Inspiron 1545 went out while we were at her mom's for Christmas. Money was tight with it being the holidays and all, so I decided to take the risk of a low-priced replacement; I figured that even if it wasn't great, it would get us through until we could find something better. Got the replacement within 3 business days, plugged it in, and was amazed at how it recharged her dead battery faster than the Dell adapter did. Anytime I can get better results from something that cost under $10 AFTER shipping, I'm more than happy with the product.



Only reason that I didn't give it 5 stars is that the adapter we received doesn't look like the one in the picture; the picture shows an adapter with a 3-prong plug and the "Mickey Mouse" interface used by the original Dell adapter. The one we received has a 2-prong plug and a standard 2-hole interface. I'm not upset by this (see my comment about about "better results + low price"), but part of the reason that I picked this particular adapter was so that I could use the "Mickey Mouse" cord to see whether the problem with the Dell adapter was in the adapter itself or in its cord.

Terrible Product. Bought this for the Dell 1545. Plugged it in, and it quit working after 6 Hours. Would not charge laptops, and light right on the product would not light up. FAULTY PRODUCT. Very Dissatisfied. :(

i ordered an adapter for my dell inspiron laptop which worked for about 1 week, but as of 30 minutes ago, it's a dud. nothing...zip...nada. it was only $8, so i got what i paid for. time to spend more $$$ for better quality.

I plugged this charger into my Dell Inspiron 1545 and it started charging right away. After 10 minutes the charger was getting worryingly hot. 5 minutes later it had stopped working completely. Avoid this item.... it is absolute garbage.

I ordered this adapter/charger/power cord as a replacement for the original cord that came with my Dell Inspiron 1545. After less than 2 years, the original cord just stopped working. To replace the cord would have cost $90 at several different websites and stores, so I decided I would try Amazon. I was initially skeptical of this cord because it was so cheap. I reasoned that because I had $5 gift card, if the cord did not work, I would only be out of about $7.



After a month, I am still extremely satisfied with this cord. It works perfectly, even better than the original! After it charges my battery, the AC adapter actually provides the power to the laptop. It seems to protect the battery from burning out. I hope that it lasts longer than the original, but if necessary, I will not hesitate to purchase another adapter/charger/power cord from this vendor. - Dell - Power Adapter - Electronics - Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information