Tuesday 26 May 2009

Iphone 3g Accessories


This case is awesome! I often have a rather large rubber protective case around my iPhone. I work in a professional environment where I cannot be sliding a phone in and out of my shirt pocket or pants pocket. This case looks professional, allowing me to keep the iphone on my belt to use as needed, plus I can keep my protective case around it! Very secure case - I will be ordering more to have extra on hand and for friends! PREMIUM SPECIAL Apple Iphone 4gb 8gb 16gb 32gb Perfect Fit Leather Case (All Versions Including 3g)

I ordered this immediately after the first day of my iPhone4 purchase. This one is certainly more than the worth of money you would spend. I compared and the same case is sold for $9.99 or more almost everywhere, including Amazon, Ebay or possibly any other website or store.

Design is good, carry the phone well, has a magnetic flap which is better than Velcro. You can snap it in your belt or just hang it on. Surely great for the female wallet's too. Don't think twice just order it. It does what it is meant for.

I had a similar case for my 3G phone and it pretty much lasted about a year. I tried to re buy the same case and this one lasted less than a month before it ripped and my phone dropped to the ground. This one seems to be made a lot cheaper than my last one. If you are not rough with it one bit it should be fine but if you lead a busy lifestyle where your constantly taking your phone in and out of the case I would suggest spending a little more and getting a heartier case.

The cases sent ARE NOT AS PICTURED. The case and the picture are BROWN, not black as described and have a plastic logo on the front flap.. What do we have to do to get accurate descriptions so we don't waste our time ordering items based on the descriptions and pictures that we will not get?



Consider the seller carefully before ordering...

Great product for the price. It doesn't look cheaply made, which was my biggest concern about buying a case for this price. It's a bit too large for the iPhone 4 alone, but it seems custom made to fit an iPhone with a bumper or skin. As others have reported, there is a bit of a chemical-type smell, but it's very faint and will probably fade completely in a couple of days.

I bought two of these for my iPhone 4 and my wife's. We love them. They are an incredible value. The clip is really tight and strong. Never falls out. The fit is good. The phone never falls out of the case. The phone fits with or without a bumper or light case on the phone. They look good. The leather gets a bit loose with wear, but not bad. But who cares? At this price, you could buy a new one every month!

I got the case in the mail yesterday. Just in time too, because that is when my new iPhone arrived. The case fits perfectly. This an easy decision folks. Just buy it. And the best part is that you can't beat the price.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Iphone 3g Accessories Iphone 3g Accessories Iphone 3g Accessories