Tuesday 26 May 2009

Cascade - bathroom faucet, cascade


We just remodeled our two bathrooms and installed this faucet in both. Easy to install and no leaks. Here are the things to keep in mind: you need a deep sink or you will need to adjust your water pressure to avoid splashes; If you have 3 holes drilled on your counter top you will need to purchase the 4 inch plate to cover the additional 2 that aren't needed; You will need to purchase the separate plunger (stopper) since its not included. We absolutely love the look and are very pleased with choosing this faucet for our remodels. Euro Modern Contemporary Waterfall Bathroom Vanity Sink Lavatory Faucet Brushed Nickel

Only having a kitchen faucet installation under my belt, I was a little unsure of installing this by myself. However, after getting the old one disconnected, this one went on perfectly. Looks great, no leaks. Love it.

Just beware, it doesn't come with the little plunger that makes the stopper go unp and down in the sink bowl. I just reused my old one. Luckily it fit, or else it would have been an added expense.

I purchased this beautiful faucet and installed it last month. this month it is spewing brown water. The aerator is nearly rusted out. I have contacted both Amazon and Modern Design to seek a solution the look is great but you get what you pay for. Having a material that rusts as an aerator is a pretty significant design flaw. In fact upon closer inspection the aerator is nothing more than a rolled up metal screen. UPDATE

Modern Design was more than gracious and helpful is resolving this. They over nighted a new set of screens to me the next day and after 60 days of use I have not seen any rusting. They also told me that they set about testing each batch to see if the screens rusted for them. I am very happy with their timely and effective service. Stephen was professional and truly took ownership of my issue.



I love the design and functionality

Purchased this faucet and was really excited about the great design and very reasonable price. Unfortunatelly, it leaks.



It came without the faucet-end of the supply lines installed in the faucet itself, something I have never experienced with other faucets I have purchased for many other projects. The machining on the fixture is uneven and the threads seem to be going in off-center.



I attached it until it was tight even though it didn't look quite right, and it leaked immediatelly when I tested it by attaching the other ends to the supply (I tested it before I installed it, because it looked so iffy going in). I know what you're thinking, I just "didn't do it right" but I sweated in the supply pipes to the sink and toilet, installed all three shutoff valves, replaced a section of the the soil stack, installed the drain and attached the toilet line without a single drop of water on the floor (when I tested the faucet, it did not leak at the supply end).



There is no 800# for support or customer service, so I have fired off an email to the company in hopes that I just got a bad one as oppossed to this being the way they are machined.



Will give another review if it gets resolved well.

We got this to pair with one of the new vanity sets we have. Unique contemporary styling and the brushed nickel finish is easy to clean. Beautiful waterfall water flow. We have had this installed for over one month now and have had no problem. The faucet is sturdy and well built. We believe it will last for a long time. We are pleased with the purchase and would recommend this faucet to the others.

I purchased this faucet to replace an old faucet in my bathroom. The package arrived without any damage. The faucet looks great and feels heavy and sturdy. The faucet came with all the hardware for installation which is great. I was worried about not able to replace the faucet myself, but decided to give it a try. The whole process is easy and straight forward, only took me about 1 hour to complete the job. The waterfall effect is beautiful and the faucet handle moves smoothly when turning on and off the unit. It's been few weeks after I installed the unit and I have no problem at all with it.

Item was reasonably priced and relatively easy to install. It was however used and I was expecting a new one, but it still looked new anyway. I definitely liked how the water flows out of it. Pretty cool

This faucet leaked the first time it was installed. I couldn't exchange it because my bathroom was completed after the limited time period.



I should have realized there would be a problem when I read their's leaked also. - Cascade - Bathroom Faucet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information