Saturday 30 May 2009

Phone Charging Organizer


I was looking for a realiable USB cables for charging my iPhone 4. What caught my eye is the black color of the USB & the wall charger. I love that the cable is six feet, that's great length without being to long. I've bought a few black USB cables from icable and that worked every time. I use one to travel with to put it to the test, and I'm not dissapoonted, still works great. So I decide to get the black wall charger with the cord and it works great, also I get the items in about two days, that makes it even better. I will definitely buy future items for my iPhone 4 from icable. USB Wall Charger +6FT BLACK LONG Cable Charging Cable for ALL iPhone iPad iPod iTouch with Cable Organizer

This cable is large enough for using at home, office or in the car with a car adapter. The material looks a little bit cheap.



TOO BAD it just work for charging and not sync with iTunes :(



Item came fast.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Phone Charging Organizer Phone Charging Organizer Phone Charging Organizer