Tuesday 26 May 2009

Office Electronics - accurate, shipping scale


Very simple, works great. There are only two options, one to change from lb to kg and one to tare the scale. The only downside is that once you put something on the scale, after a couple seconds it locks the reading so you can view it even after you take the item off the scale. This is helpful for large items that block the display, however for smaller items that you want to measure one right after the other, you have to wait a few seconds for the display to unlock and go back to zero. there is no button to unlock/reset the reading, you just have to sit and wait or turn the scale off and then back on. 75# Digital Postage Scale

I LOVE it!! Just the right size, good looking, blends well with my home office decor. Works well and is always within .1 oz of what the postal meter is at the Post Office. Use it every day. No complaints here!!

This weight machine is great for those looking to weigh packages to get accurate shipping costs. I haven't tested it's max load of 75 pounds, but I can tell you it's accurate down to the ounce. I believe it's +/- .2oz accurate and I haven't had any problems with the post office saying my weight is off. The only feature I kind of hate is the read lock feature. It displays the weight of the item that you just weight for a couple of seconds. Sometimes when you in a hurry and weighing multiple packages, this can be bother some to click a button to reset the weight again, but not a show stopper.



I got the item on sale, at about $30, so it was a great bargain. Don't know if I would pay the full $82 for it though. It's nice, but for that price it better tape up my boxes too!

works as advertised. Accurate weights, weight is right with what the post office scale says. Weigh your packages and know how much postage before you take it to the post office. I especially like being able to weigh an over-size package, remove it from the scale and still have time to read the weight before the display clears. Good bargain for the money.

I was excited when it arrived. Finally I don't have to use a body weight scale to weigh all my shipment.However, after I tried it to weigh the same thing for several times, I was disappointed. One time ,I get 10.4, 10.2, and 9.8oz!

This is a great little postal scale! Comes ready-to-go with battery and AC Adaptor - right out of the box. Great Value. Very Accurate and easy to use. Incredibly weighs from .2 ounces to 75 lbs. If you need accurate weights for postage, or UPS or Fedex shipping - and you want it for a great price - then you will love this scale. I rate this product 5 Stars!

I am shipping packages weekly. Since I printed the label on USPS website,

I need a postal scale at home. This one is rather inexpensive.

When it first arrived, I tested it using the battery power, and

it did not work properly. It may due to the level of power in the

battery. Then I tried the plug-in power supply and it worked fine.

After I printed the label and took the package to the post office,

it did happen once that the weight measured by the scale is less than

that in the post office. But other times were OK.

I think that it is a good purchase if you do not use it a lot,

since the price is right.

I bought this for a friend who sells online. She and her husband sell large and small items, and needed a scale that could weigh a fair amount. I liked this because it has a hold feature, where she can weigh large boxes, take them off, and the weight stays displayed for a while. I have a smaller version of this scale, and I'm happy with the quality of it. I used it to check out the calibration of this scale by weighing items on both, and it was right on.

Just received this product.



2 disappointments right out of the box.

1- the LIFETIME Warrantee is really just one year. Exact wording: "This product is hereby guaranteed against defective materials and/or manufacturing faults for LIFETIME. Weighmax will repair or replace products ONE YEAR from the date of your purchase without additional charges. We will only charge you the cost to repair or replace your products after the first year." LIFETIME warranty? You decide.

2 - you have to calibrate it using a 75 lb weight.



does seem to be consistant at being off the .2 oz it says is the variance. not once has it been right on even with the 75 lb weight right after calibration. - Digital Scale Tare Accurate - Postal Scale - Accurate - Shipping Scale'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information