Saturday 30 May 2009

Crocodile Leather - skeleton watch, stuhrling


Watch was pretty much as advertised. Very nice appearance and seems to run very accurately, for a mechanical watch. Really fun to see a purely mechanical, wind-up watch work so well...All in all, very happy with this purchase! Stuhrling Original Men's 228.33452 Brumalia Boardroom Mechanical Silver Dial Watch

Just received this watch and have had it for a few days. So far I am pleased with this purchase. I intended on buying a watch that would be wound by wearing it but made a mistake and bought this mechanical watch. No problem though. Am still happy with the purchase and need to learn to wind the watch periodically (just like watches when I was a kid). Nice looking time piece. I would have given the watch a 5 star rating if the band was more comfortable. The clasp digs into my wrist but thing that after wearing the watch for a few weeks I will not be bothered by it. I am over 6 feet tall and when fastening the band I use the next to last available positioning hole in the band. This makes the "tail end" of the band a bit long. Overall, I like the watch.



I have an update for Stuhrling - the website is a joke (broken) and can't leave a message at the customer service phone number. This makes me think that this company is pretty shady and am not sure that IF I had an issue with the watch that I could have the problem resolved. Have my fingers crossed that my watch will not have a malfunction.



Update: After having this watch for a few weeks I can only say that I need to return it. It gains more than a minute EVERY day. If I don't keep resetting the watch to the correct time it will never be correct. I have tried to not wind it all of the way thinking that maybe I wound it too tightly but that does not seem to cure the issue. Feel that I got roped into a bad deal. - Skeleton - Skeleton Watch - Crocodile Leather - Stuhrling'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information