Thursday 28 May 2009

Seiko Automatic Watch - automatic movement, automatic self wind


Loved it at first. Looked like it was well built. The band was too long, but I removed a link and it fit perfect. The book said it would need to be rewound it not worn for 8 hours or more, but it kept the time for 12-14 hours every night lying on my dresser. I should have seen this as a clue, because it started running fast...real fast. It would speed up 20-30 minutes an hour. By lunchtime, it said it was time to go home. I could see the adjustment was set dead in the middle, but when I moved it down to slow, no help. I'm disappointed in Seiko. I know it was only $70 bucks or so, but come on. Seiko Men's SNK613 Seiko 5 Automatic Silver Dial Stainless Steel Watch

My purchase of the Seiko watch satisfied my desire for a new, handsome and reliable product.

It turned out better than pictured in the diagram. I felt the price was right. I only needed to have a jeweler make adjustments to the wrist band.

The seller was very helpful and co-operative. I had to travel and wanted to take this watch as a gift with me (and had ordered the watch via 2 day shipping). However, UPS showed me a range of delivery dates and I was unsure if I would get the package on time.



I called up the seller and told him my situation. He ensured that I got my package on time.



I would highly recommend this seller.



Sameer (NYC) - Automatic Movement - Automatic Self Wind - Seiko Automatic Watch - 21 Jewels'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information