Saturday 30 May 2009

Nightlight - gift idea, led


I purchased this item in early February to decorate our nursery since is a butterfly theme. I started using it in May once our daughter came home from the hospital. It stopped working in June so I figured it could have just had a misconnection someplace. Tonight my husband took it apart and tested the circuts and they are not producing enough energy to light the three LED lights that light up the butterfly. It is a beautiful and unique nightlight when it works but I was very dissapointed that it was broken in a month. I would not recommend this item if you are looking for a nightlight that lasts. Color Changing Fiber Optic Butterfly Nightlight; Pink Glowing LED Butter Fly Night Light Makes A Great Gift Idea

I love everything butterflies so when i saw this and read the reviews it looked like just the thing for me. When i recieved it I was mortified, straight out the box it is hideous, nothing special to look at during the day. But once i turned it on it was worth every penny i spent and so much more. This butterfly adds so much to whatever room you put it in. I just sit and look at it. I highly recommend.

I was pleasantly surprised at the size of the butterfly... a lot larger than I expected and it's SO pretty when lit. Perfect nightlight! I just hope the lights last. Remember this is NOT a toy, it's very delicate and should not be handled by children.

The light is very pretty. My daughter loves it. However, it is very fragile and the butterfly was broken off when I received the product. I had to glue it and but it is fine now. It would be better if the plug could rotate to fit any plug position.

this is such a wonderful nightlight. the light is not too bright and changes slowly enough to be pretty soothing. my kids love it...they love the butterfly itself. it's really well-made and somes well-protected in shipping.

I bought this nightlight for my daughter last year and am back to buy a second for her little sister. Like another reviewer wrote, I recall being so disappointed when we first received this - hideous! But once plugged in, this nightlight is gorgeous and throws beautiful colors. Bought it in April 2010 and never had a problem with it.

I purchased this for a birthday gift. It is so pretty on at night she says it changes colors just like the castle at Disney. She loves it and I do too. I'll let you know how it holds up as she takes very good care of her things. Very very pleased. Little girls especially will love it! - Butterfly - Led - Girls - Gift Idea'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information