Tuesday 26 May 2009

Ipod Accessories


This is quite possibly the best cover I've ever bought for an iPod in my entire life and the funny thing is, it's the cheapest too! Being so cheap, not only do you get just a cover for the back, but a cover for the front as well (which I wasn't sure it came with). All you need is a separate screen cover, they apply this cover and your iPod will be protected for life! 5/5 stars and will definitely recommend to my friends! Premium Rubberized Snap-on Hard Crystal Front and Rear Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 4G, 4th Generation, 4th Gen - red compatible with 8GB / 32GB / 64GB

I was a bit sceptical at first about this case but when it arrived my fears were put to rest. It is a wonderful case and it protects the IPOD Touch very well. I love the color and I would recomment this to anyone who like me likes to keep things well protected. It is a hard case and snaps on with no difficulty at all. Great case.

I don't usually write reviews but I had to for this product. Bought this for my son's Ipod touch and I wasn't expecting it to be so great for the cheap price. This thing is high quality and fits like a glove! Don't even think....just buy this one for your Ipod!

I don't usually write reviews but this cover is so good I had to. I have 3 Itouch for my daughters. I bought the white just to see the quality. I thought it will be a cheap product but it is worth the try. I was surprised how much mu daughter likes it espacially it goes over the screen protecter, it secure it and prevent it from peeling. I bought two more and they arrived in perfect condition and my kids love them. This will be your best buy for a cover. NO REGRETS.

This case makes holding and using the iTouch much easier than when the iTouch has one of those soft rubber cases. The red also dresses up the looks. This is well worth the price. No problems receiving the case in the time frame stated.



As an update to this review, my wife dropped her iTouch from waist-high onto a concrete floor. The case broke but protected the iTouch! It did its job and sacrificed itself for the iTouch. I did replace it with a wrap-around leather case though because the wrap-around gives the iTouch more screen protection when carried in her purse.

I realy like this product! The price is considerablely low, it has an excellent quality and perfectly fixes my Ipod! The colour is also very beautiful, even better than its pictures in the web. I highly recommend this case to people who are looking for good cases for their ipod. You will enjoy it~~~~

I was skeptical buying a cover that was only $2. I had previously been using a silicone cover from Minisuit. It did not stay on very well and was more slippery than a rubberized case should be. This case has been very good for what I need. It is only lightly rubberized: it is grippy enough that it won't slide off a tilted binder, but it still feels smooth to the touch. It has been durable so far (about a month). Hopefully I will never find out if it protects against a serious fall, but it has held up under light abuse very well. The only downside would be that no screen protector was included, but it was never advertised so I can't really complain about that. I should have bought more than one in case I eventually need to replace it.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipod Accessories Ipod Accessories Ipod Accessories