Wednesday 27 May 2009

Micro Wrist Weights - valeo, ankle weights


Another reviewer had noted that these weights are small, and I agree. I'm pretty thin, and these fit perfectly and are very comfortable to use. If you have a lager build, these probably aren't for you, but I love them. Valeo WW2 2-Pound Wrist Weights

These are super soft, like a silky terry cloth. These are a bit on the small side for a medium-large framed woman's wrist. However, these are perfect for a child's wrist or even ankle. These are used in my child's therapy, and they fit perfectly on an 8 yr old's wrists and ankles. Very comfortable.

Even for a small woman such as myself, these wrist weights are so tight I can barely cram them on at all... let alone keep them on and exercise without damaging my skin! These should be advertised as weights for a child because they do not fit an adult - even a small slim adult.

I am an average size 5'4'' women, and it fits perfect on me. (wrist size of 6 in)

The weight was just right, not too heavy, but enough for light exercise. It's 1 lb each, total of 2 lb both weight.

I wear it while I am on elliptical, and sometimes on top of my 5 lb weight.

If you are man, do not buy it. Because it's not elastic, it fits barely on my wrist.

If you have a big hand or thick wrist, measure your wrist size. If it is more than 6 1/2 - 7 in, think again.

I'm very happy with this product, for me right now, they are perfect. The 4 rating is twofold however, one I can see how many people might not even be able to get a wrist in. I have small hands and had to struggle (but I like the snug fit), others probably couldn't even squeeze in. And also the material feels great, but looks a little dicey. The seams are already straining quite a bit with the struggling, I could easily see a rip in a few months of regular use. At 10 bucks though, I wouldn't mind an investment 3 times a year if need be. Anyway, great product, could be a tad bigger with sturdier material around the sides. But for right now, these are exactly what I was looking for to add to my cardio workouts.

I love the size and comfort of these. I ordered a pair and within 1 week they started leaking at the seams. I then did an exchange online and AMAZON was great about taking care of it. However, the second pair did exactly the same thing. I would not buy these or recommend to anyone!

The day I received these they tore open and the little beads and grannules on the inside started to come out, not to mention I have about a 5 and 1/2 inch wrist and small hands and it is very difficult to slip these on over my hands onto my wrists. I dont see how anyone with larger hands and wrists could wear them. My advice is dont waste your money because once they tear it is not worth the shipping to send them back!! - Ankle Weights - Valeo - Fitness - Weights'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information