Tuesday 26 May 2009

Remote Control Helicopter - syma rc helicopter, rc helicopter


Instead of soldering, just cut the lines that go to the battery already in place about halway along, and just strip a small part and wrap the bare wire around the new batteries exposed wires and wrap in tape. No soldering required. 15 minutes max. 3.7V Li-po Battery for SYMA S107 Original Factory Replacement Part S107G-19

A nice little helicopter, but since there are no good instructions on proper battery care, I needed this new battery. Now we will be more careful. This fits nicely & works. But takes patience and small fingers to strip the wires and twist them together.

My son overcharged his S107G micro helicopter by keeping it plugged into a USB port on my computer for several days. As a result, the battery wouldn't hold much of a charge and the helicopter wouldn't fly very high and after a 10 seconds would just peeter out. I figured the battery was bad, so I remove the outer shell of the helicopter to find the original battery to be swollen and soft. So, I ordered this replacement battery from Amazon.com and easily replaced the damaged battery, and was back in business. Great price for a new battery that is exactly like the battery I replaced. - Syma Rc Helicopter - Syma - Rc Helicopter - Remote Control Helicopter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information