Wednesday 26 November 2008

Divination - comedy, coworker


This is a great gift for those "hard-to-buy-for" friends and relatives. Like the classic 8-ball, you'll find yourself sitting and asking it questions for far too much time. However, this little snot spouts off sarcastic answers like "Yeah, and I'm the Pope." Too funny! Sarcastic Ball Magic Gag Gift Ball Toy Game Age 8 Up

This is a deviation from the original eight ball in that it has sarcastic (unsurprisingly) quips (as advertised) in its repertoire that show up after shaking the ball. It got laughs from both kids and adults in our group. I'm not sure how much it will be used though; it doesn't seem likely that anyone will grab it off the desk to check for an answer in isolation. But it is fun with an audience.

I read a review about how one of these balls had arrived broken. I just thought that it might have been a fluke... So I ordered the 8 Ball for a friend here in Iraq. I got a message from them today telling that they had the same problem and that they had blue water all over them. I am not sure, but it seems to me like the manufacturer may need to improve on the design of this ball.

I remember when I was young they used to have these products and they were much better; at least you were able to read them. This Ball was so bad, the liquid was a dark blue and I couln't even read what it said. Do yourself a favor and don't by this item. The only good thing about it, was the cost. No great loss when I threw it out. What a waste.

This is a cute toy, but after sitting on a bureau for a while, I picked it up and noticed it was stuck to the bureau. It leaked it's blue ink, damaging the bureau permanently and creating a mess. This is a dangerous toy for children and should be taken off the market.

I bought this for the company Christmas gift exchange. It looked like it might be a cool gag gift. When I received it I was so disappointed I ended up buying something else and threw this one out. The comments displayed by the ball are very hard to read. I cannot recommend this to anyone. Save your money.

Brought this to work and tucked it into the breakroom. From there the fun exploded. Problem with a co-worker ask the sarcastic ball. Have a question for management....run it by the sarcastic ball. The options go on and on. - Comedy - Coworker - Humor - Fun'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • fun
  • ,
  • coworker
  • ,
  • comedy
  • ,
  • humor