Thursday 27 November 2008

Gifts For Girlfriends - gifts for girlfriends, friendship pendant


Wow what can I really say other than this was the most meaningful gift that caught my eye and my heart told me that it would be an Awesome gift for my Angel. The fact that this Pendant is made of Sterling Silver was an added bonus because Silver or White Gold are her favorites. In addition the size of this pendant and the length of the chain were and added Bonus. What made this even more special are the words "A True Friend Reaches for Your Hand But Touches Your Heart" now if you only knew the True meaning behind these words... To have someone come into your life two years ago & make such a Positive impact, at the same time help to change the outlook in your future. Well to say the least this was meant for my Angel who has been a true Blessing since the day she arrived. Sterling Silver "A True Friend Reaches For Your Hand But Touches Your Heart" Ribbon Heart Pendant, 18"

Purchased as a gift. The chain is a bit wimpy, but strong enough to support the pendant for occasional wear. If one is going to wear this often, or not remove it at all, I'd recommend a stronger chain.



The pendant is beautifully done. The heart is at least an inch wide, perhaps a bit more in height. (Sorry, already wrapped it for gift so I can't measure it now). The heart is hefty, excellent quality and is highly polished; the inscription is deep and dark enough to be easily read. One must turn the heart over and sideways to read the entire sentiment, but the words are clear, not squished together.



Just a beautiful pendant with a heart warming sentiment. Would like to see more of this pendant with a variety of sentiments available.

I ordered two of these thinking they would make great Christmas presents for out of town friends. Thanks to Amazon's fast delivery (reason for the one star rating), they arrived in time for me to see they would not do. The pendants were pretty, but the engraving was so tiny it was impossible to read which defeated the reason for buying. I sent them back.

I just love this necklace, especially the sentiment, even though you can't read it easily since it twists around the necklace. The quality is nice and the chain is nice too. The chain got a little kinked in the bag, but stored properly, I don't think that would occur. It wasn't a permanent kink either. It did straighten out just fine. Nice size pendent. A perfect gift for a good friend.

Really loved the item; it arrived on time, well packed and presented in a beautiful blue box and pouch. It was a little smaller than I thought it would be and the chain was a little shorter than I imagined, but I'm sure if I had actually used a tape measure to view the measurements provided I wouldn't have been surprised. Really lovely though!

I ended up returning this necklace. The charm is bigger than it looks in the picture, and really was too big to wear. The quality seemed OK, so if you are looking for a big charm necklace, you might like this. Not to my taste though, so I didn't want to give it to a friend. - Gifts For Girlfriends - Friendship - Friendship Pendant - Great Gift Idea'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information