Sunday 30 November 2008

Ed Hardy Fragrance - ed hardy, christian audigier


I bought the gift set of this perfume last week and it quickly became one of my new favorite scents.I like perfumes with a slight musk or woodsy smell and usually prefer fruity to floral.This perfume is just that! Not too girly but has a touch of sweetness,unlike any of my other scents.It also lasts all day and I have received many compliments!If you are looking to try a new perfume I definately reccomend this! Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4-Ounces

I switch between this and sergio ferragamo incanto dream. a great scent for the fall, to me. it is not strong, but has a very very sweet scent. i love it, i get a lot of compliments from it, but it will fade after a few hours or less. invest in the lotion too. overall satisfied. no complaints from me!

Again I was very pleased with my purchase and I received it so quick. My daughter was very surprised when she got this as a stocking stuffer she has wanted this for a while and of course mom came through for her.

I saw this perfume at a Department Store for it's full price and fell in love with it immediately. But it was too expensive so I was contemplating it until I saw Amazon selling it for 45% off!! I grabbed it up quickly and don't regret it. I love the scent and so do my friends. In fact three of them bought it after I did because they too fell in love with it. Thanks Amazon for awesome prices and free shipping!

I absolutely LOVE this fragrance!!! I has a wonderful fruity fragrance like a delicious tropical drink with a very light musk undertone. It is great for day or night. If you want to feel sexy,flirty and feminine it is a must!

LOOOOOVE this purfume! Excellent price and the scent lasts all day and night. Shipped on time and was delivered sooner then predicted. Smells almost sweet like fruit like Eternity. Doesn't smell like Eternity, but similarly sweet. - Parfum - Ed Hardy - Ed Hardy Fragrance - Christian Audigier'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • christian audigier
  • ,
  • ed hardy fragrance
  • ,
  • ed hardy
  • ,
  • parfum