Friday 28 November 2008

Double Dutch Jump Rope - broke, fun for child and adult


I bought this hoping it would be good quality like the school jump ropes. It is nowhere near that quality. The beads are supposed to be unbreakable and after two days the beads are already breaking. The rope is thin and cheap too. I am not happy with this purchase and will be contacting the seller to return it. Champ Sprt Segmented Plastic Jump Rope, 7-Ft., Red/White

I purchased these jump ropes several months ago and they are great. The are made of good quality plastic and the inner rope is very strong. I have used these ropes with beginner and advanced jumpers. I would recommend these jump ropes for everyone!

Received the segmented jump rope very quickly. It was a birthday present for my 6 year old grandaughter...and I didn't even know that she wanted it until the last minute. Service was very fast and it is perfect for her. For some reason, the segmented jump rope make easier for the younger kids to learn because of the noise it makes when it hits the ground...It helps them to time their jumps.. Thanks for the great service and for having just what I needed! - Wooden Toys - Green Toy - Fun For Child And Adult - Broke'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information