Friday 28 November 2008

Terry Pratchett


I cannot begin to tell you how impressed I am with this set! I seriously doubted how something that inexpensive could cover and protect my iPad 2. It is a good looking leather case too! The smell (which comes from how the leather is processed) goes away in a few days.



I love the magnetic closure strap, as it really secures it. The ipad2 fits in very securely, and The case doesn't add size to the iPad, so it still fits in my purse and briefcase. I haven't figured out half of the extra cords yet, but love the screen protecters and car charger. They could easily charge double the price and I would still consider it a good deal.



I spent 2 weeks looking at cases and was prepared to spend up to $100. I bought this to have some protection until I found what I wanted, but I have stopped searching and am very happy. CrazyOnDigital Full 18 items Accessories Leather Case Charger Screen Protector for Apple iPad 2 2nd Generation 16GB 32GB 64GB 3G Wifi

This is a GREAT deal. You get a ton of stuff for very little money. I bought the set for the leather case. It smelled horrible when I got it, but it was fine after airing out for a few days. The headphones work great. I haven't used anything else, but this is simply a great deal.

I purchased this bundle because it seemed like it would be great protection for a great price.....I was terribly wrong...I had on the blue case with the leather case and I accidentally dropped my iPad from about 3 ft off the ground and the screen cracked all the way across...I will never buy something like this again'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Terry Pratchett Terry Pratchett Terry Pratchett