Wednesday 26 November 2008

Samsung Captivate - extra batteries, charger


i wasn't expecting that much because these batteries are actually not very expensive compared to others. however, they last just as long as the original one i got with my phone so i can't complain at all. charger is good i never run out of battery life anymore 2X Battery + FREE Travel Charger W/ USB Output for Samsung Galaxy S, Fascinate, Sprint Epic 4G, AT&T Captivate, T-Mobile Vibrant, i9000, i897, T959,

These batteries will not charge in the samsung fascinate. They work fine if you charge them with the wall charger,but you have to take the battery out of your phone to charge them.



The batteries are really tight in the fascinate, takes a bit of prying to get them out, but they do work.



EDIT: 11/15/10 The seller posted on the ad they dont charge with the fascinate

I ordered the batteries on the 1st, and they arrived on the 3rd. Talk about fast. Within an hour of ordering i received an email stating that the items had been shipped. The batteries themselves fit perfectly into my Samsung Captivate. No problem at all. I can even charge them while they are in the phone. Which some buyers could not. Keep in mind i am using the Captivate. I have been using the new batteries as my primary power source for a few days. The two i received last every bit as long as the original. depending on how you use them. The downside i see with these is if you charge them at night, and set them aside for a few hours, you will have a battery at 90 percent or less. once in the phone, you will have TWO extra batteries you can rely on. The stand alone charger is good too. Yes you can charge the original Samsung battery in it. The usb plug is a plus too. It does charge the batteries a little slow though. The charger has a bright light on it. This could be toned down a bit. It even stays on while its not charging any batteries. So its best to just unplug it when not in use. For the price, im telling you now. You cant go wrong. Great product, fast shipping.

my favorite thing ever? certainly. these batteries work as good as the original one and my phone no longer has a battery life problem. i love charging two batteries at a time and having spares to use at work and school!



awesome deal. 100% satisfied

I bought these batteries knowing that quite often the old adage that "you get what you pay for" is true. It certainly was true in my case. I gave these batteries a fair shot and made sure that I conditioned and recharged them properly for the best results. What did it get me? two junky, underpowered batteries and a decent charger. These lasted LESS than HALF the time that my stock Epic battery. That's already a poor comparison. not to mention they took forever to charge. Returned for refund. Run far away..

After 1 glitch, both batteries and charger seem to be working well for me...

The batteries fit nicely (not tight) into my Verizon Samsung Fascinate.

I carefully charged each battery from about 75% to Blue light, without overcharging (I'm not sure exactly what overcharging is and since you don't know how long it's been blue after noticing I hope that 1min-2hrs is ok, and that you shouldn't leave it (over)charging over night, for several hours...)

1 battery, however wouldn't work after that 1st charge?!?

(I tried several times, but the phone wouldn't come on with that battery)

I popped it back into the charger when I got back to our room and it turned blue quickly and has worked fine since (since I got them last week).

So if you are having problems with your battery try this.

Otherwise the only complaint I have was that the charger didn't come with instructions and the only place I found them was in these reviews (I didn't know which color meant charged?!?)

It is kinda silly having a USB connection if you can't plug your phone into it, although I imagine you can plug your Yoda USB Desk protector into it?

The phone recognizes the "clone" battery and complains of unsupported battery at power up. However, the phone works until the battery runs out of juice then it won't charge it. The charger will charge the original battery just fine. Samsung, stop this nonsense! We paid you enough!!!

With three batteries on hand, I won't fear of not having access to the phone while it being charged. The charger also serves as night-light while it plugs into the socket with its red/green leds. Another use, for free!

I have sprint EPIC 4G , and I purchased this battery, actually this battery last a little bit longer than my original one. and I do not get any charging issue like others said. I am exited that I will never run out of battery with 3 batteries in hand.

The batteries and the charger are in very good condition.

It works well, though I noticed that the batteries last a little shorter than the original.



Cool thing is you can charge the phone battery and another battery simultaneously.



Also, you may not be able to remove the batteries from the phone easily.



It solves my purpose of extending my phone's power. - Battery - Extra Batteries - Captivate - Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information