Saturday 29 November 2008

Shapewear - bridal, spanx


It was easy to put on. The weight guidance was great because it fits me well. It is comfortable, and while not a miracle worker, it makes a world of difference in how certain dresses fit (so now I can wear them) and certain shirts. It didn't make my pants looser, but it's made my shirts fit with minimum sagging rolls. I got the one in black and now I would like to get the one in nude. Lipo in a Box "Original Firm Control" Bodysuit w/Legs without Underwire, Black M

I bought this a size smaller than I thought I needed, but maybe I would be happier with it if I had bought it 2 sizes smaller. I really don't see how the material this is made out of can have any kind of "firm control". Sure, it's comfortable, but I was expecting some kind of control. It does smooth out some, but not at all what I was expecting... - Spanx - Bodysuit - Lipo In A Box - Bridal'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information