Wednesday 26 November 2008

Usb Speakers - laptop speakers, usb speakers


I luv this speaker! Outperforms my stock laptop speakers by a mile. Simple Plug n Play. The sound quality is truly surprising for an inexpensive speaker such as this. We're not talking rockin' bass or blow out the windows, but very acceptable listening volume... no more cupping my hands around the stock speakers in a futile attempt to re-direct the sound toward me!



Pro: very good sound quality, ease of use, low cost.

Con: more my laptop's problem... the speaker's clip does not hold tight to the tapered edge of my screen... a bit of the rubberized non-slip shelf mat (the stuff that comes in a roll and looks like rubber BB's strung together) under the clip helped. }:o) iLuv Mini Clip Speaker for Mac/ PC and Laptops (iSP130BLK)

Ok i should've held off on purchacing this product. all reviews on most sites are exactly the same, word for word, so we know the company is posting it. It does not clip what so ever to the screen, it kinda just hangs there, the sound quality is horrible, i know I'm not looking for bass, but it sounds really cheap, hollow, tin-y. your probably better off picking up another brand for 13.00 (i have seen in a department store) for the same exact quality as these. I'm going to spend the xtra money for the L'name'G brand. now the sound was louder than the internal speakers of course, the quality is like those mini speakers you plug into an mp3 player that takes AA batteries (this was louder of course)

Awesome item. I'm a new owner to a mac, so I felt like a idiot trying to get this simple item to work. Be sure to go into your pc and change the speaker sound, it will not automatically change when you plug it in. Otherwise, it is awesome and the sound is great. Perfect for my college classes. - Usb Speakers - Laptop Speakers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information