Friday 1 May 2009

Michael Michael Kors - parkas, michael michael kors


Perry Ellis Mens Microsuede Blouson Jacket, Dark Khaki, Large



This is a well-made jacket. The description is nearly lacking, but in addition to the two external pockets, there are two internal pockets, one is probably a cell phone pocket. The jacket has a certain leather-like 'stiffness' to it.



As for fit - I'm 6'1" and of normal weight. If I had my way - they'd offer Medium Tall for all men's clothes. I could wear many mediums - but the sleeves are often too short. So I usually wear large. This coat seems a tad roomier than average for a large - good for builds more athletic than mine, but the sleeves are only about average length. In short, I picked the right size for me. Perry Ellis Mens Microsuede Blouson Jacket, Black, Large

What a fantastic buy from good ole Amazon. I wasn't in the market for a jacket but the price offered by Amazon made it seem like a steal so I "bit" and I have no regrets. Here in the mid-west it fits those "in between" days when a winter coat is too much but a light weight jacket doesn't quite keep the chill away. Looks slightly dressy but still appropriate for casual wear. - Michael Michael Kors - Leather - Coats - Parkas'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • parkas
  • ,
  • michael michael kors
  • ,
  • coats
  • ,
  • leather