Tuesday 28 September 2010

Ac Power Adapter - hp pavilion, hp ac adapter


If you search on Amazon for a charger to fit a Pavilion dv6, this article will come up. When I received mine, I found that it has an approx. 5mm diameter connector, which will not fit my Pavilion dv6, which requires an approx. 7.5mm diameter connector. The seller wrote that they would credit me for the item cost, shipping to me, and shipping back to them. I did not get a credit for the return shipping, but after three e-mails, Amazon gave me a discount in that amount on my next purchase. You gotta like Amazon! Laptop AC Adapter Charger for HP Pavilion dv1050 dv6000

This product was way more than I expected.. For 6 bucks I expected something that was not going to work.. I've had this for 4 mths and had no issues none at all.. So for 6 bucks it beats the 75 dollar one anyday!!! You can buy a few of them for back ups even!!

I needed a new AC adapter charger as soon as possible considering my old one just failed on me in the middle of exam week. This adapter charger arrived really fast and has been working really well. Thanks for the fast and speedy delivery.

Took the whole 5 days for the charger to get here. Not as high quality as the actual power cord for the computer, but what do you expect for $9? Charged my dead battery without overheating. A good purchase for a low budget.

The Charger worked pefectly for about the two months and then it just stop working. I dont know what went wrongwith. I had actually bragged on it because of the inexpensive price adn how well it was working, but i quess you get what you pay for, i brag too soon. I havent yet contacted the seller to see how they will resolve the matter but if i have to ship it back it want even bee worth it because i didnt pay much for it. - Hp Ac Adapter - Ac Power Adapter - Laptop Charger - Hp Pavilion'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information