Sunday 26 September 2010

Gps Vent Mount - vehicle mounts, gps mount


This product is great and does exactly it says, it Hold you Magellan GPS over your air vent. There is no risk of it sliding off since the teeth clamp all the around the fin of the vent. It is very easy to get on. Just slide it in. It is a little difficult to remove sometimes. Also, the vent even when it is lowest placement in my car still leans slightly upwards. This might not be a problem if your cars air vent is at eye level or lower, but mine is above my eye level. This product makes it easier to reach you GPS, it is as far as your car stereo is from you, and less visible to the public. What I did not like about the window clings was that people can see it even when they are just walking by. It raises the chances of the car being stolen, this air vent mount brings in down from the dash, and away from direct visibility, reducing the chances of your getting broken into. Not to mention that this looks more nicer than the window mount. Removable Air Vent Mount For Magellan GPS

this mount would not support my Magellan RoadMate 1700; the unit was too heavy for the air vent mount. GPSCheap contacted the manufacturer and found the compatible mount for my unit and sent it to me for no additional charge; I am very pleased with this seller.

Great idea, this little chunk of plastic. My vent holds it out of my line of sight and securely by the little clips so it stays right where I put it. A very useful and easily installed accessory. Great job on packaging and speed of delivery. I recommend this vendor highly.

I wanted an air vent mount for mt GPS unit 1440 purchased from you. The mount I received has duel tabs on it but my GPS unit only has one opening for a tab. I called and have written e-mails about the matter to you and the compoany that mailed me the mount but I have not received any response. To try and make the mount work I had to cut off one of the tabs. I will have to wait and see if it works.

One of my daughters asked for one of these for Christmas. Got it in and once I figured out how it worked it is pretty cool. Gets rid of having to mount your stuff to the window and it will not be in your field of view in the window as well as a little more out of sight. - Gps Mount - Vehicle Mounts'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information