Tuesday 28 September 2010

Construction Staplers


Just bought a Senco SNS65 to do the siding, sheathing, soffit, facia, etc. on the house I am remodeling. It works great, plenty of power for both 1" and 2" staples. I'm using 1" rough cut siding on the log house and it drives through and flush every time. I'm glad I bought it. Senco SNS45XP 16-Gauge Construction Stapler

SENCO has been around a long time and it shows, it's a top of the line product. Well made, tough construction, lightweight, comfort plus, makes this product worth the money.It's depenability and craftmanship make the investment worthwhile.

I work in roofing and I used Porter Cable nailers for a long time. When my last Porter Cable nailer broke down on me in the middle of a job I went with Senco under the recomendation of my friend whom is also a roofer and a former construction worker. Ive had this stapler for almost 9 months now and it still amazes me every time I use it.



Fire rate is amazing. It honestly sounds like a machine gun and every staple it drives goes in correctly and without jams. Its really light and the handle is very comfortable. I can drive staples all day in plywood and not have a blister on my hand or have sore arms.



In the 9 months I have used it it has only jammed about three times, and those jams were when I changed brands of staples that had a really sticky and cheap varnish to them which caused the gun to go haywire.



My only gripes are that the front end spring that holds the driving assembly in place can get loose causing your gun to misfire. Simple solution for that though, just get some pressure pliers with a wide mouth and compress the spring enough to hold it in place. Also the finish on the piston head chamber can get really worn out really fast. But hey youre buying this tool for work not for looks right? The CFM required to use it is a little high but if you need the kind of power this gun delivers then you shouldnt really have a problem with that. If you need something more casual I suggest the SNS40



I highly recommend this nailer for all professional contruction workers, last a long time and when they do eventually break down its very cheap to fix.

I RECEINTLEY BOUGHT THIS GUN FOR NAILING OFF PLYWOOD. I COULDN`T BELIEVE THE SPEED IT WOULD SPIT OUT THE STAPLES; IT SOUNDED LIKE AN UZI. THIS IS MY FAVORITE AIRTOOL I HAVE BY FAR! I RECOMEND THIS GUN TO EVERY HOMEBUILDER!

I bought this nailer back in October of 2004 and since the the first day of use there has been nothing but trouble. It jammed on me many times before I realized it needed to be lubricated several times throughout the days time. It is now January and I went to use it on another job and it just didn't work at all, it is now in for service and I hope the warranty will cover the problems.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Construction Staplers Construction Staplers Construction Staplers