Sunday 26 September 2010

Upper Back Pain - shoulder, brace


I just recieved my shoulders back posture support brace, and I couldn't be happier.

It fits nicely, and it's much more comfortable than I thought it would be. The fabric isn't irritating, although you can sometimes feel the velcrow if you misplace the straps.

It really does force your shoulders back! It is a constant reminder to sit up straight, but it also does half the work for you.

You can wear it under or on top of clothing, either way is comfortable but it also makes you look some what lumpy if you have a thin t-shirt on.

As soon as I put it on, I could feel it working right away. It is a bit painful because I've been slouching my whole life, but a little pain is definately worth the results.

I would recommend this to anyone who is in need of posture control! ShouldersBack Posture Support - ShouldersBack Lite - Medium - Black

I would highly recommend the ShouldersBack brace to anyone needing to improve their posture. The brace is comfortable to wear (when you are sitting or standing up straight) and as your posture improves can be worn for longer periods of time. The habit of slumping is gradually replaced with better posture as the back muscles strengthen and wearing time for the brace can be reduced as holding your shoulders back becomes natural.

One of the most important things in purchasing from Amazaon is the ability to work with the seller on satisfaction issues. I had previously left a semi-negative type of feedback for this seller. Amazingly, this seller left me two emails trying to reach me to ensure their willingness to work with me. The seller gave me several options to make sure I would be happy with the purchase or offered me a full refund. I am keeping the product as the seller went out of their way to address and rectify my concerns. I have previously bought three different types of posture supports and this is exactly what I was looking for. It supports and corrects with the same comfort of all posture support products however, this one is easier to get off and on for those of us with severe neck issues. I prefer this particular brand as it has a semi-full back gathering which prevents the product from riding up your back causing the front of the shoulder support to bear down on the armpits like other supports. I would very highly recommend this product as the seller is receptive and eager to make sure their customers are happy. Again, this is the most important aspect of considering buying from any seller. It is vital to know if you are not happy, someone will 'be there'. Not only were they 'there', they went above and beyond to contact me instead of me pulling my hair out trying to figure out 'how' to get a hold of someone. Highly recommended...

I have scoliosis and have been told since I was in 4th grade to "sit up straight." After a year of chiropractor visits, he recommended ShouldersBack to keep my shoulders from curving inward. It has worked incredibly well and has corrected my posture so markedly that my friends have commented on the improvement. It was uncomfortable for the first few days, but considering that I have been slouching for 15 years, that is to be expected. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with similar issues.

I wear this when I workout and in the evenings. It does a great job of putting my posture in the correct position. Some people say it's painful to wear, however you are developing the muscles that are needed for correct posture and that will make you a little sore (no pain no gain). The soreness is similar to feeling sore after a workout. After using it for a week or so I no longer feel uncomfortable when I wear it or sore after I wear it. It's easy to put on and take off without help. I would recommend this product for people like me who have been "hunched over" for a long time.

For years and years, I've had upper back pain (in the spot where my arms meet in the back. I've gone to chiropractors and massage therapists. Each time, my back felt better after a visit, but the pain returned.



I wish I had known about these posture supporters earlier, because I could have saved myself a lot of money! I've been using it for about a month. I wear it to work most days, depending on what I'm wearing. It was hard to get used to for a few days, but my upper back pain has disappeared.



The downside to this product is that, when summer comes, I'm not sure how I will be able to wear this without it being seen. But that did not affect my rating, since any product that keeps your shoulders back effectively would by necessity have this problem. I think this product achieves its aim with a minimum of visibility.



Hopefully, by summer my muscles will have retrained themselves and I won't need to wear it as often.



I would definitely recommend this product.

I have all sorts of back pain much of which I attribute to slouching and rolling my shoulders forward. This device seems to work really well IF it is adjusted properly. I say this because the one criticism I have is that it is really hard to adjust. It seems like it could have been designed a little better in that respect.



That said, if you get it just right, it gives a great, and constant, reminder to sit up and push your shoulders back. It is actually tiring to sit this way so my advice it to wear it so that it is just barely uncomfortable for a few hours at a time and increase the time each day.



PS. As a guy I do have to add that it is a little embarrassing to wear this in the gym. Looks like a bro, or would that be a manzier?

It holds my shoulders back when I'm working at my computer. I don't know how well the velcro will hold up since I wear it outside my clothes and take it on and off when I leave my desk. The first time I wore i under my shirt and had chafing by the end of the day. I had on a v neck and it showed around the tops of the shoulders. You'd have to wear it with a crew neck for it not to show so it won't work well underneath most summer clothes. I don't have pain when wearing except after the first day it felt like I pulled a small muscle in my neck by the collar bone. Understandable since all my muscles in front have been shortened due to the rounding of my shoulders. I'm hoping with exercise and wearing the support that my back muscles will eventually shorten and the front ones lenthen to where they should be. - Brace - Posture Brace - Back - Shoulder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information