Saturday 25 September 2010

lamp timer - programmable timer, lamp timer


The other reviews of this item are essentially spot-on. The programming procedure is tedious, and would be IMPOSSIBLE without the instructions. Once that hurdle was cleared, the thing seems to function as advertised. Be careful pushing extra buttons, they will delete your settings in a heartbeat! Westek TE06WHB 2 Outlet Digital Timer with 2 Grounded Outlet, White

This thing was so easy to program it took reading a small paragraph to program the whole thing. It just works. I had a little difficulty mastering the manual auto button but that can be explained by mine is tucked behind my desk. I dont have visual contact and that is my problem. It is a great product by my standards and you should by 2 for the price they are selling them.

First one didn't work. Very good return policy and replacement works well. Dual three-prong outlets are nice. Good programmable capacity. Took a little re-reading to finally get it but if I can do it, any one can! - Programmable Timer - Lamp Timer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information