Monday 27 September 2010

Shoulder Strap Bag


I bought this purse because I love the style of using it over the shoulder or as a backpack. I had other purses that fit this description and loved them. When I first got this purse, I was surprised at the thinness of the material, but thought it would be okay. I loved it until the zipper pull began to break under normal use and finally the entire zipper broke. It's only April! This purse did not even last 6 months- or for that matter not even 3 months. I am very disappointed! Embassy Solid Genuine Lambskin Leather Hobo Sling/Backpack Purse

I wanted a leather backpack, and I saw the picture, and thought why not? I received 2 other backpacks for Christmas that where designer, and did not like them at all. I love the one I purchased myself. It is soft and the base opens out like I needed it too. Just great!!!

Like another reviewer, I too was struck by how flimsy this bag looks and feels in person. It indeed looks quite sturdy in the photo. The back vertical pocket is basically useless. I'm still using my old beat-up backpack purse because it's better than this one. I do, however, take credit for making a bad purchase. I thought maybe there was more to the purse than was said. Nope. Like Mama told ya, "You better shop around!"

The bag was cute and held everything I needed it to. I had it for about two week when both straps broke. I have had bags for more than two years that are fine but this one did not last two weeks. I was so dissapointed.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Shoulder Strap Bag Shoulder Strap Bag Shoulder Strap Bag