Thursday 30 September 2010

Multifunction Printer - canon, canon ink


I am very pleased with the quality and results using this particular photo paper.



I have used this paper consistently over the last 5+ years and have always had good quality printed pictures. I have used it with both a Canon 7-color photo printer as well as a 4-color all-in-one.



I have no reason to change. Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, 4 x 6 Inches, 50 Sheets (2311B022)

There was a shipping mix up and the product was in limbo. In the meantime, I bought from anothe vendor. Once the mixup was corrected the product was delivered. I had been in communication with the vendor and they said I should refuse delivery. I did just that and waited for my refund. Three weeks later, my account was credited for the purchase price. All in all, everything worked out just fine. They recognized their mistake and made it right. I would buy from them in the future. - Canon - Canon Photo Paper - Canon Paper - Canon Ink'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information