Wednesday 29 September 2010

Wrangler Jeans - levi 501, levis


My son has been hard on jeans from birth and he still is even in his 30s. His job includes climbing under and on buildings and everything in between. All of his jeans are torn within days and irreparably so. These jeans are strong and stain resistant and since he works in a public area, his appearance has really improved. Riggs Workwear By Wrangler Men's Utility Jean, Antique Indigo, 32W x 30L

I love these jeans & they are hard to find in stores in my area. I like the deep pockets & utility pockets on the sides (like for pliers, rulers, etc.). The side pockets are perfect for my cell phone. I also like the double material on the front of the legs. It provides extra warmth on cooler days & extra padding when down on my knees in the dirt.

my wife bought these for me, I didn't think I needed a good work jean, I really like them. They are very sturdy and double thickness across the front of the pant, yet I have not found them to be too warm or uncomfortable in any way. They were very protective when I found myself working in dense thicket...i walked away without a scratch...two thumbs up!! very good value. - Jeans - Levi 501 - Pants - Levis'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information