Sunday 26 September 2010

Step Platforms - step platform, step platforms


This product is OK. It is not quite as big as I expected it to be. It does serve its purpose and I can use it easily in a small space. You just have to be careful and watch where you step. If you are used to using the bigger gym size steps it is easy to miss the step. The Step F1053 Home Trainer

I needed a small step so I could work out in my carpeted office during my lunch break (ah, the life of a busy working parent!). This is just the right size for that purpose. It's sturdy, even though, as other reviewers noted, the platform does not lock onto the risers--I've jogged up and down on it, jumped on and off, with and without the risers, and it doesn't move. Its only fault is that it makes a pretty loud noise as you step on it because it's hollow. I'm trying to figure out how to dampen the sound so I don't bother people in adjacent offices. I should have bought the two-riser model, though. Just remember, this is a smaller model than those used in gyms.

I was concerned that this step would be too small since I am used to the steps found at my local gym but thankfully it was smaller because any larger would have made it too big to use in my apartment. Surprisingly, I had no trouble adjusting to the size of the step and I really enjoy using it. I recommend this product for those who want to enjoy a workout at home but their living space is limited.

This is not the highest quality step but it works fine for me. I like the smaller size. It's easy to store but not so small that I feel unstable. The DVD that comes with it is also great for beginning or intermediate steppers. It feels a little cheap compared to gym steps but, considering the price, I am happy with it.

Good stepper for the money-I would like a stepper a little longer for some of us that are taller and when doing certain steps, you feel you may not have enough room. Thought it would be wobbly since the stps do not lock in, but no problem thus far.

I am a 67 year old male and feel I need daily cardio exercise to remain in good health. I can only attend step aerobic classes at the fitness center where I have a membership two times a week because of the times when they are offered. Consequently I ordered the step F1053 Home Trainer package from Amazon two years ago to complete my workout schedule. It arrived very quickly and came packaged with a DVD containing workout routines, a solid plastic non-slip workout (aka stepping) board and a riser for each side. The workout routines are, in my opinion, very well done. There are two 45 minute sessions, a basic session and an intermediate session. Each routine is choreographed to music and is demonstrated and explained very well. I find that either routine gives me a very good work out. I found the step board to be made from an almost non-destructible plastic material that has a non skid and non slip surface. I am very satisfied with this product and would highly recommend it to anyone who has the need for exercise in their home.

I got it today and already used it. its pretty ok. it makes a bit of noise and thats because of the risers. other than that its pretty good. dont get it if you need to do alot of walking across of the step because its not very long. i used it to do the kim kardashian butt blast cardio

This step is similar to the gym's but a smaller version for home use. The step is fine but if you are buying it and thinking that you are getting a great combo deal; this is not the item. The CD case looked as if it was reproduced and to my surprise when I opened it, an imitation cd was in the case. It was a clear plastic cd look alike with a label affixed to it. There is no cd. And yes, this was purchased new.

If you are petite and have a small shoe size then this step works. For those of us with longer feet this platform is too small which makes it very difficult to work out because it is difficult to position your feet safely. The exercise video is great though - Step Platform - Step Aerobics - Fitness - Step Platforms'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information