Tuesday 28 September 2010

Ipod Nano - apple, avoid


I just had a car charger for my ipod and I wasn't always using my ipod in the car so I bought this charger to plug into an outlet wherever I go. Its great. Small and compact so it packs quickly and easily when I pack up and go. I got it quickly and was happy with it when I got it and am still happy with it. Travel/ Wall Charger w/ IC Chip for Apple iPod 3G / 4G / Video / iPod Mini / iPod Nano , White

I got this product a while ago and I am still happy with it. It's great because number 1: It's cheap number 2: It charges my iPod faster then it would if I hooked it up to my computer number 3: it's great for traveling. Don't get it from Amazon, though, what they charge for shipping is outrageous. I suggest going to a store called Five Below, where they sell this same product for $4. I have bought and recieved the iPod with video two weeks ago. The charger worked well with this. 3 minutes, and it's fully charged. I highly recommend this for anyone with an iPod.

I'm so glad I DIDN'T give Apple $30 for the charger that should have come with the ipod nano! I was so mad that they treated their customers so poorly I refused to buy the charger from them. So after reading a lot of reviews on a few different chargers I picked this one. I'm really happy with it. It fully charged my ipod nano in no time at all, especially compared to charging it on my laptop. For the price you can't beat it and the shipping was pretty fast. Great product, low price :)

Regarding this iPod wall charger...

--- I wondered why the same product kept coming up with different prices. Maybe because they want to hide poor reviews and keep starting fresh? The first time I plugged it into my iPod, for a few minutes the backlight of the iPod turned on, but not the text. Then the light went off and I was not able to get the iPod to respond again for two hours. It was dead. I made sure the lock switch was off, I tried to reset, I plugged it in using the Apple brand charger that has been working fine...but nothing worked. It was gone.

--- Perhaps it was a coincidence that, despite the iPod working fine for two years (including a couple of hours on a flight just yesterday), the first time I plugged it in to charge with this product, it died. However, it also seems possible that this product provided the wrong electrical supply to the iPod and fried it, at least temporarily. I don't feel like trying it on other iPods to test this theory, though.

--- I thought I was getting a good deal by buying this for 1 cent and paying $4.99 shipping and handling. Now I realize the ploy - there is no reason to return it for a $0.01 refund, and shipping is not refunded.

--- I urge people to avoid this product.

The most alluring aspect of this product is the price, and some good reveiws.All the good ones come from folks who have owned it for a short period of time.I have had this for 3 months now and have stopped using it after 10 days because 1)drastically reduced battery life 2)damage to the screen(30GB 2nd gen ipod). Avoid this product.

I was looking for a small, convenient charger for my son's iPod mini. This product is exactly as described. The price was right and delivery was extremely fast. I would definietly recommend buying this product.

I purchased this charger to replace my original that came with my iPhone 3G. I had it a week, worked fine, then magically stopped working. The quality of the charger is cheap plastic. If you're looking for a charger that only lasts a week, it's a great buy. Other than that, it's a piece of crap. Don't waste your time. - Ipod Accessories - Apple - Charger - Avoid'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • apple
  • ,
  • ipod accessories
  • ,
  • avoid
  • ,
  • charger