Sunday 26 September 2010

Camera Battery Charger - camera battery charger, rechargeable batteries


Before i bought this Kodak rechargeable battery, i was using regular rechargeable batteries from like walmart and kamrt, those are Nihm rechargeable batteries and they arnt good to use with big point and shoot cameras like i have. i have the kodak Z712is and those store boughts would only let me get about 10 pics if i was luck on a single charge, so they were no good for this camera but great with my little point and shoot canon. So i had to buy this battery, and boy what a difference. Im able to get 250+ shots on a single charge with this battery..I luv it. Im probably going to get another so when ones charging i can use the other this way one is always charged....GREAT BATTERY !! KODAK KLIC-8000 Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery + Kodak Rapid Charger

We have a Kodak Easyshare Z1485IS.. We have tried all different kinds of batteries, and found the lithium (silver) worked the best of them all, but were expensive at $10.00 for four of them... Then I did a search and found this battery and thought I had nothing to lose.. I charged the battery when I got it and am still taking photos at the time of this review.. I have over 200 photos so far, and still going on one charge.. Using my old rechargeables I could not get 30 photos on a charge.. I would highly recommend this. I'm going to pick me up another set to have on hand in between charges... Save the aggravation now.. Buy this!

kinda clunky but charges battery.

I have the dock so now mine is useless also unit and batteries are overpriced so I doubt I will ever need to charge 2 at a time.

update: as for the battery mine give 30-40mins of video recording and is dead and take a while to charge not good at all.

I had a Nikon using ALKY and NIMH got months of use if did not get cold. "hours of video"

maybe mine is a lemon but I stick with my 3/5 review not a 5 star anything the dock is a better investment, once you get it to work.

Works great, and no complaints. It seems to hold a charge for quite awhile and allow for an adequate number of pictures. It came with charger, so it was all I needed to have a rechargeable battery for my camera. This was recommended -- other batteries apparently don't have enough power, but this one did.

I purchased this as a replacement for the original which was broken. I find it an escellent charger for the battery intended for use in my Kodak. You should be 100% satusfied with this selection.



Harvey Wood

Oregon - Camera Battery Charger - Kodak - Rechargeable Batteries - Photography'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information