Sunday 26 September 2010

Nail Polish - konad, image plates


If you missed out on the Mash plates then these are the exact same plates. Since there aren't any pictures to see the designs on the plates, I went ahead and ordered hoping they wouldn't turn out to be the same as my Mash one's but they were. Now I have two sets but I will give it away as a gift. Still a good deal and highly recommend.



Update: These image plates have Konad's designs on them. The image plates are labeled the same as Konad. They are: m20, m21, m22, m25, m26, m27, m28, m44, m45, m46, m47, m48, m50, m52, m56, m57, m60, m61, m62, m63, m64, m72, m73, m78, m80. Hope that helps many of you in figuring out what you will receive. NAIL ART IMAGE PLATES POLISH STAMP STAMPING MIXED DESIGNS SET KIT 25pc

I was waiting for the MASH plates to come back in-stock but it never did. I was thinking on just buying the Konad brand but really did not want to since they are $7 each. Right when I was going to place the order for Konad I came across these plates. It only had 1 review so I just placed it in my cart and waited to see other people feedback. Once it reached 3 (5*) reviews I placed the order. It took 6 days for the item to get to me. I did my Gelish gel nails last night and tried different designs from different plates. They all worked and came out great. Most of the plates are the same designs as the Konad brand. Ones that I was about to purchase for $7 each. I am so glad I waited. I did also purchase the Konad double sided stamper. I have a knock off stamper and does not perform as well as the Konad, its a must have. Also, I used regular nail polish for the plate designs. I actually tried two different brands and both worked great.

I love these plates. They work great and you can even use regular polish to create the images. They came in bubble wrap and each plate came in their own individual bag. Whole nail designs and french tip designs are also included.They're a great value for your money.

I love these plates! Many are the same designs as you can get from that expensive "K" company. These work just as well for a lot less $$$$ so if you're something more of a dimestore diva than a rich fashionista these are soooo for you!!! Go on just get them, it's the same price as less than 3 plates from the other guys.

I have been waiting for the MASH plates to come back into stock here on Amazon.I have been checking Amazon every couple of days hoping I would see them back in stock. But then I came across this set of plates and decided I would take a chance and order them. I felt it was a gamble since you really don't get to see what plates are included with this set. I am really glad I ordered these. The plates that I received are exactly the same as the MASH set of plates. The MASH listing has a picture of the plates and I compared each plate to confirm this. You can google "MASH nail plates" to see images of these plates that others have posted. I do like most of the designs. Many are dupes of Konad plates. Some of the plates are useless to me, and some of the images are not as crisp, but for the price I am happy overall. I did some stamping today and the image stamped perfectly. I should also mention that I have a few Konad plates and the Bundle Monster set of 25. I feel these plates stamp just as well as Konad and Bundle Monster but these don't have any paper backing. Handled carefully this isn't a problem. My shipping was actually fast but my notification that the item had shipped came the day before they arrived. I was starting to think they were slow to ship but it turns out they were just slow to notify me of the shipment. I am very happy with my purchase and I would consider ordering from them again if they offered a different set.

For the price, these plates ARE a steal. Many of the plates are dupes of Konad designs. The plates are apparently the same as the previously released MASH plates: m20, m21, m22, m25, m26, m27, m28, m44, m45, m46, m47, m48, m50, m52, m56, m57, m60, m61, m62, m63, m64, m72, m73, m78, m80. You can google "MASH nail art plates" to see what designs are included on each plate. Please note, however, they are not exactly Konad quality. The full-nail images on three of my plates, m57 (zebra/fishnet/leopard), m60 & m61 are smaller in size compared to the other full-nail images & there is no way they will completely cover my thumb nail. The images on these three plates basically appear "shrunken," that is the best way to explain it. Therefore, I plan to order the Konad version of these plates since they have many of the designs I originally wanted in the first place. I also found that a few of the full-nail images aren't etched fully, so no matter how hard I try, I just can't get a full, clean image to transfer to the stamper. I ordered two Konad plates (m59 & m65) with a stamper, black & white special polish (more on that in a sec) & I found that the actual Konad plates are definitely more cleanly/evenly etched, as they should be for the $7 retail price. You can definitely pay less for the Konad plates on Amazon; I ordered from Nail Beauty 4U & was very pleased w/their pricing, shipping & customer service.)In practicing with the plates, I tested Wet & Wild French White Crème vs the Konad White Special Polish. There definitely IS a difference, the Konad shows up more while the W&W is not nearly as bright. I didn't try the black yet, but from what I've read, I expect the same theory to hold true. So I would recommend ordering at least the Konad black & white special polish with your stamper. I've had good luck stamping with the following Pure Ice metallic shades: Outrageous, Pussy Cat & Silver Mercedes, as well as China Glaze Harmony, Passion & Devotion. All of the China Glaze Romantique collection shades are great for stamping, btw.)Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this set to a friend, with the heads up that some of the plates may not be 100% perfect. If you're looking to try nail stamping, for the price, this is a great starter set. - Image Plates - Manicure - Bundlemonster - Konad'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information