Monday 27 September 2010

Watch Batteries - battery, button cell batteries


This 5 pack was $1 more than getting a single battery. I recommend getting the 5 pack instead of only 1 because you know you will need another one sooner or later.

Also, this is a popular watch battery size so you will find more uses for them than you thought. They were the same battery that I needed in 3 of my watches and one of my girlfriend's watches too.

I shopped around and this was the best deal on this model watch battery while still buying less than 10. Maxell Watch Battery Button Cell SR626SW SR-626SW 377 Pack of 5 Batteries

Do you know how many sizes of specialty batteries there are? Lots and lots and lots. After visiting five stores looking for a special size battery for a watch, I gave up and visited Amazon. Found the right one in minutes, and it was delivered within a couple of days.

This was great and so cost effective--I was able to replace the batteries in multiple watches for less than the cost of one replacement at a mall kiosk. Once again, I am having fun wearing my 'funky' watches. - Watch Battery - Button Cell Batteries - Battery - Button Cell'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information