Wednesday 29 September 2010

Organizer - shoulder strap bag, military


I ordered this bag for something to carry my sketchbook and pencil wrap in. Its the perfect size for my 8.5x11 sketchbook and 20 pencil wrap. Although there isn't much room for anything else, maybe a book or something, cd player something like that. IDK. I like it, because it serves the purpose I need. I was sick of carrying around gigantic bags or backpacks with nothing really in them. This bag is great for me.

The only thing I don't like is how the strap is made. It can easily come loose. I will probably modify it so the strap doesn't fall apart on me. Brown Canvas Medic Bag

The bag doesn't look too bad, but does it look somewhat flimsier than pictured. Also, the closure is not good. The leather straps are cheap, they look really bad when left loose and are not quick to open when secured.

Received the bag pretty quickly. I was quite excited to find a nice looking messenger bag for such a low price. However, after opening the package, I understand why it is priced so low. The bag is very small and there are no compartments in it at all. Its just a plain basic bag that cant even hold much besides 1 or 2 small notebooks and a couple of pencils and pens. After trying to fit a binder in, it felt too bulky. However, for the price, I guess I really can't complain too much but it would have been nice if there weren't so many lose threads sticking out. There are much better options! Don't make the same mistake I made and went with the bag because of its price because its not worth it as I am going to have to buy another bag.

I like this bag alot. it's plain and simple, it's not too flashy or colorful. ^_^



~*~*~*~*~*~**~



*you can decorate it however you want: pins, fabric paint, etc. <3 (or, just have it nice and plain~!)



*be forewarned: it's ONLY a bag, two clasps, and a strap. nothing else. (there are NO POCKETS!)



*the strap is adjustable, it'll reach just a little past your hip. (if you're 5'10", like me!)



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



I don't exactly know how fragile it is, not yet at least. O_o;

I use this bag for carrying only a few things: video games, wallet, small water bottle, etc.



*I think...the weight that this bag could carry at max: no heavier than a single harry potter book, probably.



I have so many HUGE messenger bags, that they seem ridiculous for quick-errands (a day at a game shop, for example)

this bag is perfect for carrying light art supplies, comic books, movies, or anything light weight. <3



unlike other buyers who said that their straps have broken on the first day, mine hasn't yet. and probably NEVER will.

should it ever break, in a freak accident-I'll just get another one! (it seems durable to me)

I was initially excited by the bag as it was just the right size and the fabric is sturdy. Unfortunately the stitching is not. After 2 weeks one side has substantially unraveled, a rivet holding on the buckle has snapped, and a the glue holding the leather together is melting. Very poor workmanship.

This bag is great in a number of ways but also has a few things to complain about. I'll start first by saying I love this bag, i use it all the time, and with a few adjustments you'll be content with one of your own.



First it's not built firm like the picture appears, I mean that it isn't in a set boxed shape as it appears. The whole thing is loose and floppy. It's all cloth without any backing to hold a shape as it would appear in the photo.



Second is it's a durable but smooth cloth, that slides a little too easily through the strap buckle. I continued to use it without adjustments for a while but anything too heavy in the back would cause the strap to loosen itself. My solution was to simply tie a knot after the buckle which prevented it from loosening.



Third is the leather straps that buckle the flap over. When they get wet the have a tendency to curl once dried. You may need to curl them back the other way to straighten them after a day traveling in the rain. Not a huge issue but it wouldn't have been a problem if better materials were used for the straps.



Forth is there are no pockets for anything on the inside. This can prove frustrating when in a hurry with a full bag.



All in all, I really like the bag. As I said I use it all the time, For it's price it is a great, simple, messenger bag.

I always liked the look of messenger bags, and thought they would be perfect for books. I found this one especially appealing, partly because it was so simple and I could easily pick out an applique that suits me to decorate it myself. I was right about it being perfect for books, too, and compared to ones I've seen in store ads, it was very cheap! It came sooner than it said it would, and was well-packaged. There was absolutely no damage, it was in brand-new condition. I might even consider getting more bags like this! It was exactly what I was looking for, and I'm glad I was able to find it so quickly thanks to Amazon.

I bought both the Khaki and the Green versions of this bag. I LOVED the khaki but the green wasn't as good as I hoped it would be. The khaki bag has a stronger strap and looks more sturdy where as the green is more flimsy and cheap looking. I'm keeping them both, but if you're looking at this bag...Get the Khaki. You'll enjoy it more. - Military - Shoulder Bag - Shoulder Strap Bag - Man Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information