Saturday 25 September 2010

Power Supply - power supply, ac-dc power adapter


Nothing makes a customer more mad than to buy something that just doesn't work. Well,....that's not the case here. This power supply is well made (durable) and performs to the specs supplied. I guess a person can take the risk of buying a variable output adaptor with the proper power pin configuration,...but why go to all that trouble? This product lives up to it's calling. Besides, who wants to keep changing batteries in the Stobe Tuner (Planet Waves) when this power adaptor is easy to plug in and forget. I gave it a 5-star rating because the price is fair, the product is well made and works, and it was shipped well within the promised time. By today's standards, that's as good as it gets.

DP Planet Waves 120V AC 9V Power Adapter

This is a really good adapter. I had no problems. I did have to return this item, but only because I had to return my keyboard and my new one needed a different one.

Great customer service. I highly recommend. - Ac-dc - Ac-dc Power Adapter - Power Supply - Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • ac-dc
  • ,
  • power supply
  • ,
  • ac-dc power adapter
  • ,
  • charger