Thursday 30 September 2010

Mousepads - mouse pads, mouse mat


It's made of cloth and like the others have said it really does smell pretty horrible. Don't buy it... I bought new mouse feet and it feels very harsh on it. The smell sticks to your hands and at a certain point you will think "what the hell am I breathing?" HandStands Super Mouse Pad (15S07)

I read another review saying it stinks. Mine had a bad smell too. I washed it a couple times and tried carpet odor killer but couldn't get rid of the smell. I'm trying to live with the smell but may end up throwing it in the trash.

pros: it lays there, it doesn't roll up on it's own... the package made it not get bent in shipping, good size.



cons: it didn't make me lose weight, become more attractive, or make my girlfriend hump me...:(.....

This mouse mat smells like gasoline - it smells AWFUL and the three people sitting around me at work immediately noticed it. I had to set it far away from my desk and air it out for three weeks before I could tolerate being around it - and I'm not a super-sensitive person either.



Now that the stink has subsided, I've started using it and find the surface to be much rougher than my old mouse pad, so that's not enjoyable either. Lastly, the pad itself is relatively thin -- it's not a thick, cushy mouse pad like others you might have tried. This is bare-bones at best.



If you desperately need a large mouse pad and can wait three weeks for the terrible smell to go away, it will do, but I'd honestly recommend spending more on a higher-quality pad.

This is exactly what I've wanted.

a HUGE mouse pad.

I have bought 2 (both black) and I love them both.

They came in huge oversized boxes and great packaging.

You never run out of mouse-pad-area while you're gaming, photoshopping,

brosing, etc!

I have dual screen monitors and use photoshop frequently.

This mousepad is perfect.

As for the chemical smell,

yes. it smells.

it will last quite a bit...

even febreze or any of the sort won't do it.

but it eventually goes away.... - Mousepad - Mouse Pads - Mouse Mat - Computer Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information