Tuesday 28 September 2010

E-book Cases - android, galaxy


1. Perfect size. It has that custom made feel for my Galaxy Tab.

2. Outstanding fit. Slips in the side, velcro it down, done deal. It gives it a skin tight leather-ette case look.

3. I like the material. Its not exactly a smooth grain which I prefer since now it gives my Tab an actual good grip to it.

4. All my Tab's immediate usable buttons, on-off-lock, volume, connection ports, camera windows, etc., are cut accurately for accessibility and where it should be. For my AT&T version Tab, however, the SIM card and microSD card ports are blocked (no cut holes) which is a good thing.

5. Buttons on this case are perfectly aligned and snaps easily. I prefer this to trying to pull on velcro to open it up. Also, somehow I don't think magnetic snaps should be around this type of circuitry. Just a wild guess here.



UPDATE,14Jan2011: Also bought this from Amazon, very nice indeed!!!

Luxury Convertible Carbon Flip Case For Samsung Galaxy Tab - Black (Free Screen Protector) Offered by HandHelditems Protective Felt-Lined Easy-View Stand Case for Samsung 7 inch Galaxy Tab P1000 * Includes Accessory Bag

Very nice fit, compact, nice stand. Would give it a perfect five stars if the leather was smoother and the flap closure was magnetic and without the single snap! Still a very nice case. Nice job! BTW, a NEAR exact case sells at Case Mate for $50!!!!!!!!!

Initially this case was one of the nicest covers for a tablet I had ever seen but as a ive used it over a couple of months ive found the fatal flaws in this item. Firstly if you are hoping this case is going to stand on its own as its shown in its ad you will be greatly disappointed. It will shortly fall flat and keep you wondering why isnt this cover infused with a stiffer material or a better design. Aside from that I did like the fit and look of this case. If you re looking for a nice cover for your tab this one is ok just don't plan on it standing on its own for very long.

This case is very compact and secure, as there's a Velcro tab that locks it into place. Then a snap closes the case. Unlike the Samsung case, there is a cutout for the camera. All the cut outs fit well and the case is snug. I'd gotten a Samsung case, but this one fits better.



The leather or leather bond isn't as nice as the Samsung case, but it's also thinner, so it's more compact.



Because the back cover snaps into place, if you're not using it as an easel, it folds back behind the Tab for easy one handed holding. The only problem I've seen with the case was after a prolonged ebook reading session - some of the black color from the case rubbed off on my hand.

This case is great. It's thin and light, all functions are accessible while the tablet sits in the case (camera, speakers, volume control, SD card, etc.). The fact you can fold it and conveniently watch videos in landscape mode is a very nice feature.



The only drawback to me is the quality of the material. The touch is pretty cheap and I wonder how long the "leather" is going to last at the folding area.



Overall an OK product, obviously benefiting of the lack of competition in the galaxy tab cases market. Good value for the price anyway.

Cover quality is good, fit is good i only rated it a 4 because when u stand ths tab up it bends the case in an odd way and the tab also sits at an akward angle were it can fall over pretty easily. I would definately reccomend it for the money though.

Anyone investing money into an android will certainly want to purchase a protective cover for it. This was the case when I bought my Samsung Galaxy Tab. Stores will sell this same cover for $50 or above but I found the exact same leather cover on Amazon's web site at a great price ($20) and I couldn't be more pleased. The leather is strong, it fits the tablet perfectly and all the buttons and plugs are exposed and accessible. What I love about this particular cover is that it can be used as a stand for the tablet which frees your hands to do other things while watching or listening to your program. It easily snaps open and closed and the handy accessory bag holds the charger and ear buds. I highly recommend it. It is good protection for your android at a great price.

After reading the other reviews for this case I ordered one and received it today. It is a great fit for my Samsung Galaxy Tab. What I particularly like about it is that is is a slim fitting case, and doesn't add a lot of bulk to the Tab. I like the snap to hold it closed rather than a leather tab like most cases have, because when the case is open that leather tab is in the way. I like how the cover of this case easily folds all the way back, so I can still hang onto the Tab with one hand. This will be really nice for Kindle reading. The stand function works great. I would have preferred a case in a fun color, but am glad I chose this case - it's well made and a great fit. I ordered this for $20 through Amazon from a company called Accessory Genie. It arrived a day earlier than their first estimated delivery date. - Galaxy - Case - Android - Samsung'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information