Saturday 25 September 2010

Halloween Party Ideas - halloween party ideas, halloween book


I am a working mom with not much free time so I was looking for a book with quick and easy craft ideas that I could make with my young daughter. This book is full of great inventive ideas for making simple and cute decorations for the home, easy costumes ideas and yummy snacks that are Halloween themed. We plan on making some of the decorations this weekend. And we are bringing the moody monster muffins and creepy crawlers to a friend's party! Halloween Tricks and Treats (Better Homes & Gardens Crafts)

Very nice book on great ideas for Halloween! Of course it does not include ALL of B&G's ideas, because they want you to visit their website and buy their magazines, etc...but for me, this is perfect. LOVE it!!

Not that I did not like it at all, but I expected much more, maybe because I am not American and I was not sure what I was buying. There are some nice ideas, but in general, nothing that I have not seen around before and no easy projects to do with kids or so...

Don't get me wrong, i did enjoy this book. But i expected a little more out of Better Homes and Gardens. I ordered this at the same time as Matthew Mead's Monster Book of Halloween and to be honest i got a lot more ideas out of Matthew Mead's book. I collect Halloween decorating books so i might be overly critical. I do think this is a good book for anyone starting a collection or for a family as well. Lots of cute ideas!

I am sure its a very good book,I bought it so I could use it for Halloween and get some good ideas for the season.buuuuuuuuuuuut, the book hasen't arrivede yet. Wonder where it's at

It's the first time ever that a book hasn't shown. - Halloween Party Ideas - Seasonal - Halloween Book - Decorating'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information