Thursday 30 September 2010

Educational Games - educational games, dry erase


My son used this sheet in his dorm room. He likes using a white board for math problems. This one worked since he couldn't hang a traditional board on his dorm wall.

It came off the wall very easily at the end of the school year. Only problem is it may not be re-usable.



Would purchase again for the same purpose. Gowrite Dry Erase Sheets, 8.5 X 11 Inches, White, 5 Sheets (AS8511)

These sheets are genius. I've placed it on the back of a notebook to provide an easily accessible dry erase surface when I'm in a meeting and trying to brainstorm. I've made lightweight dry erase boards to put in my briefcase by placing these on mounting boards and trimming to a custom size.



If you've read The Back of the Napkin (Expanded Edition): Solving Problems and Selling Ideas with Pictures, these sheets provide a great tool for meetings and presentations.



The actual surface is just as good as any regular dry erase board and can be placed on numerous surfaces. Seriously, I really love this product.

I bought this product to use in my classroom. THe sheets hang on the wall outside my classroom and I use them to let the kids know what is happening that day before they come in. The paper erases well and doesnt leave marks behind. I also like how it had adhesive on the back so they just stick right up. I will plan to buy new ones next year.

I bought these for my boyfriend in college but since there are 5 in the pack I kept a couple.



They stick well to walls, fridges etc and they leave absolutely no residue.



The actual sheets act like any other dry erase board, and can be written on using any dry erase pen. They are easy to wipe off so long as you are careful to wipe inwards so you wont stain the wall.



They can also be printed to make calendars, for instance.



All in all these sheets are a great solution if you need a dry erase board but you cant/dont want to hang it on the wall. They can be stuck side by side to make a bigger surface to suit your needs.

These are a lot cheaper than small white boards. Sticking them to posterboard is just enough to have something solid to write on. Since posterboard and whiteboard markers are supplied by the school, this is an economical way to quickly quiz students or use for a review.

These Gowrite Dry Erase Sheets offer numerous benefits that I really appreciate and enjoy. They are a perfect size, 8.5 x 11, the perfect weight, and they are pliable yet sturdy. If that wasn't enough--they also have an adhesive backing!



The dry erase board was invented for sharing information in an on-going and changing environment. Whenever I owned a business, and I have owned several, I would have a board in almost every room. Once I even had a massive wall-sized dry erase board mounted in the conference room. For many years, my home office and kitchen have always had dry erase boards mounted on walls, refrigerators and filing cabinets. I cannot seem to get enough of dry erase surfaces.



I am now retired, but my need for erasable writing surfaces has not decreased. In addition to the ever present To Do Lists and Shopping Lists, I still like to play with ideas and concepts. Mental gymnastics, if you will. All this leads to making notes and drawings, which invariably are changed. What begins as one page in a notebook becomes many marked up and scratched out, hard to read pages.



At home, no problem, I could just use my medium and large dry erase boards. But, on a trip or even out-and-about in town, I end up making notes on napkins, take out bags, backs of business cards, you name it. I have sometimes wondered why someone doesn't come up with a dry erase board that is small and portable. These 8.5 X 11" sheets are The Answer! They are the perfect size and thickness to put in a 3-ring binder (I use a 3-hole punch or put them in plastic sheet protectors.) They are also sturdy enough to put into my computer bag for road trips.



My refrigerator is now filled with these useful and practical sheets. I have learned to keep the magnetic calendars businesses give out so I can cut my dry erase sheets to fit, enabling me to make them magnetic. The sticky backs are quite sticky and always stay attached without any fuss, wrinkles or other potential problems. I move these dry erase sheets around to mix n' match and organize my thoughts and projects. Now that I have these, I no longer use my larger, more rigid dry erase boards....I am even thinking of giving them to the local Goodwill.



I hope that at some point these small dry erase sheets will come with a magnetic backing. You can buy magnetic dry erase rolls, but they only come in massive amounts.



I give this product 5 stars for its quality, functionality, and convenience. If I could, I would Gowrite an extra star for their ingenuity.

This stuf is great!!!! If what you need is the size of the paper or less this it the right stuff.

Easy to cut, adheres well and fun to work with!!

You could even use the sheets right out of the box if you applications would warrent.

Great!

These things can be used for just about ANYTHING!! I bought a few with the intentions of putting them in my dorm room, and I ended up using them all over my house! We put them on the refrigerator, walls, and I even cut them out to put on some door hangers for my roommates! I would buy the bigger pack because once you get them, you're addicted! - White Board - Educational Games - Dry Erase'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information