Monday 27 October 2008

Aerobed - airbed, air bed


Hmm.... it's already been four months and I used it about three weeks before my real bed arrived. First, if you consider this as a substitution of a real bed, consider it again. It could be used temporarily, not recommended for permanent use. My wife told me you might get your back hurt if you keep sleeping over it. Second, I think the air bed itself is pretty good. The surface material feels goood, and built-in AC pump works fine. The noise while pumping up the bed is kind of disturbing, but it's tolerable. However, you have to hear that noise repeatedly because the air keeps flowing out little by little. So you have to feed it once 3~4 days. I have it currently, and I think I can set it up for my friends visiting and staying over my house. Pillow Rest Queen Intex Raised Airbed Air Mattress w/ Built-in AC Pump

heard that out of town relatives were coming for the holidays so I had to get something for them to sleep on during their visit. thought the air bed was a better alternative than the floor. was not sure if this was a good product or not for sure. but when I received we kept wanting to try it before relatives came, but we didn't.anyway by the time we did it worked perfectly. one of the best last minute purchases I made. I would recommend this product to anyone that needs an air bed. it was inexpensive and worked great. easy to set up and easy to putaway.. of course like all packaging it does not fit exactly as it came in, but it was all worth it for me..

i innadvertantly ordered two beds.The second bed arrived no shipping info no return label no invoice.phone calls resulted in blatant hostility ..cost $32 to Return. Subsequent E-mails laden with hostilities/sarcasm..As if ...... - Airbed - Guest Bed - Air Bed - Air Mattress'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information