Friday 31 October 2008

Photography Book - digital photography, learning


This is my second book in Jim's series. There is so much helpful information and tricks to improving upon your skills. I'm new to photography but this book easy to follow and super helpful for both beginners but more adept photographers. Keep them coming!!!! Improve Your Photography: How Budding Photographers Can Get Pro Results

This is a good resource to keep handy. It's well written, easy to understand. I've enjoyed photography for many years, and think even experienced photographers would do well to follow these common sense tips that really make a difference.

I love this book. It is so easy to read and informative. Great for the hobbist. Gives you appo every beginning setting for any shot, you can of course fine tune but having a starting point at hand is a big plus. Also gives you a "why" for settings and methods, so you can become a better photographer through the understanding of mechanics. I will be buying more books from same author. Honestly, just read it.

I found the book very useful and easy to read. There was just enough technical information in the text to be informative without being overwhelming. I did order the Kindle edition of the book and unfortunately many of the example photos were missing (some were included, but not all). So several of the examples in the book would refer to a picture that was missing. These missing picture are what lead me to rate the book a 4 star instead of 5.

I'm new to photography, so I needed a book that helps me with my technique before I go pro. This book had some parts which I definitely needed to learn. Everything is very well-explained, and I was very pleased with how my first set came out. Definitely buying more from this series.

It was a welcome relief to find a book which was oriented to telling the reader how-to-to-it. It's almost like you and the author are together on a photo shoot and having his help in getting things set-up correctly. Great job!!



Phil. - Learning - Beginners Guide - Digital Photography - Photography Book'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information